Australian pipeline project announced
- Bangladesh to Build New Pipeline for Chevron Gas. QUADIR, SERAJUL // News India Times;01/20/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the plan of the Bangladesh government to build a new gas pipeline to bring output from Chevron Corp. fields to the capital Dhaka and to western regions as it combats shortages.
- Tengiz pipeline construction to begin. // Underground Construction;Feb97, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p5
Reports about the construction of a pipeline to connect the oil fields in Tengiz with a port to be built on the Black Sea. Significance of the project on Chevron company; Expectations of Chevron on its production for 1997; Other companies interested in the consortium.
- Chevron applies for pipeline permits. Hull, Jennifer Pallanich // Offshore;May2000, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the application for pipeline permits of Chevron with the United States Army Corps of Engineers and the state of Alabama. Details on the proposed excavations of Chevron to place the natural gas and condensate pipeline.
- ...and a Japanese project. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p28
Reports that Kyushu Sekiyu and Mitsubishi Oil will be forming a joint venture Ohita Para-Xylene, to build a para-xylene plant at Kyushu's refinery in Ohita, Japan.
- McD-Japan, Mitsubishi plan gas-station units. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/15/98, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p56
Reports that McDonalds Co. Japan Ltd. and Mitsubishi Oil Co. have agreed to open gas stations units.
- ...Japan adds capacity. // Chemical Week;4/16/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 15, p33
Focuses on Mitsubishi Oil and Kyushu Oil in bringing to service their joint venture company, Kyushu Oita refinery. Splitting of output by the companies; Capacity of Mitsubishi Oil at its Mizushima plant.
- Construction Begins on Second Phase of TransColorado Pipeline. // American Gas;Oct98, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p10
Announces that construction has begun on the second phase of the TransColorado pipeline project. Expected date of its completion; What the project can provide.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/7/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the contenders for the Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline contracts in Oman. Aggregate cost of the two pipelines; Finance proposals for the projects.
- Banks pile in for Oman gas pipeline loans. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the financing plans for the proposed 580 million dollar Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline projects in Oman. Technical bids for the project; Contractors and banking groups.