Directional drilling topic of Pipeliner's Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Call for papers for Plastic Pipes 2010. // Underground Construction;Oct2009, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p5
The article offers information on the Plastic Pipes Conference Association's Plastic Pipes XV Conference to be held from September 20 to 22, 2009 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- UAC Cites Training As Priority. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/29/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 13, p6
Highlights the North American Pipe Trades conference in Hollywood, Florida.
- NAPCA Summer Workshop. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p2
Highlights the annual workshop of the National Association of Pipe Coating Applicators in Houston, Texas. Speakers for the workshop; Event activities; Participants of the workshop.
- Plastics Pipe Institute Sees Growth, Anticipates Market Expansion. // Underground Construction;Dec2010, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p8
Information on the topics discussed at the Plastics Pipe Institute (PPI) semi-annual meeting from October 24-27, 2010 is presented, including growth in the industry and market expansion.
- A Glimpse of What to Expect. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/19/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 12, p34
Information about the 2007 Student Chapter Summit of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) is presented. Student attendees were given a dry run of what to expect from the 2007-2008 Student Chapter competition in which they were exposed to informative sessions related to...
- Duct and cover. McConnell, Michael // Snips;Aug2010, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on highlights of the Spiral Duct Manufacturers Association's (SPIDA) summer meeting in Nashville, Tennessee from April 30 to May 1, 2010. Due to heavy rain, the Cumberland River overflowed and the association's golf outing was cancelled. Terry Townsend, a licensed...
- PVF Roundtable attracts another record crowd. // Supply House Times;Nov2013, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that the PVF Roundtable of 2013 at the JW Marriott hotel in Houston, Texas has attracted 460 registrants, breaking yet another attendance record. PVF Roundtable President Danny Westbrook of Westbrook Manufacturing says that a lot of the attendance has to do with the new young...
- NAPCA holds workshop in Houston. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep98, Vol. 225 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on a workshop organized by the National Association of Pipe Coating Applicators for members and guests at the Doubletree Hotel in Houston, Texas last August 5-6, 1998.
- CALENDAR. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Feb2012, p74
A calendar of events related to the sewer and water pipe industry in North America from January to March 2012 is presented on topics including utility management, stormwater and urban water systems, and spring specialty conference.