Firm takes action on social ills
- A Survey Of Paradox. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/12/98, Issue 322367, p34
Editorial. Comments on the findings in the 1998 Fresno County Labor Market Information Survey by the Central California Futures Institute and the Economic Development Corp. Serving Fresno County. Difficulty of firms to obtain unskilled workers; Difficulty of smaller businesses to find...
- Strategies of enterprises in the German labour market. Windolf, Paul // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Dec81, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p351
Focuses on the strategies of business enterprises in the German labor market. Redundancies on the hiring practices skills; Illustration on the unemployment rate and employment of guest workers in the Federal Republic of Germany; Impact of the liability of paying compensation on hoard labor.
- Tarrant Works. // Fort Worth Business Press;02/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p32
Highlights the results of the February 2000 Tarrant Works survey on the most important employment issues that Tarrant County, Texas-based companies faced in 1999. Finding qualified employees; Keeping employees; Wage increase.
- Small financial problem. // Caribbean Business;7/1/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p60
Hints at a Puerto Rican company's financial problem. Reduction of personnel.
- Largest Southern Arizona private employers. Yager, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;12/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p22
Lists largest private employers in Southern Arizona, ranked according to the number of full-time equivalent employees. Includes information on 1997 revenue; Primary business; Top local executive; Contact information.
- Washtenaw County's largest employers. Lessard, Raelyn // Crain's Detroit Business;06/07/99, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p12
Lists the largest employers in Washtenaw County, Michigan, ranked by full-time employees in January 1999. Business name; Address; Contact information; Top local executive; Full-time employees in Washtenaw County in January 1999 and 1998; Total Michigan employees in January 1998 and 1999;...
- Non-executive director shortage hits UK firms. Yeates, Harry // Electronics Weekly;04/03/2002, Issue 2046, p10
Reports the findings of a survey about the shortage of non-executive corporate directors in the United Kingdom. Factors that could lead to shortage; Qualifications of an effective non-executive director; Advice to companies about recruitment.
- OC Data Drill. // Orange County Business Journal;4/13/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p83
Statistics are given related to the business sector in Santa Ana, California including the number of workers and executives in the city, the location types of the business enterprises, and the distribution of the laborers per industry.
- Hiring and firing. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 39, pR2
Focuses on the factors affecting the status of the labor market in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Effects of economic downturn on various firms; Level of competition; Advantages on investing in outsourcing services.