Brilliance will not guarantee the success of your leader
- Adolescent and adult female leaders: Comparisons on measures of valued leadership traits and... Morris, G. Barry // Psychological Reports;Apr93, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p565
Compares adolescent and adult female leaders on measures of valued leadership traits and irrational thinking. Leadership Traits Inventory; Irrational Belief's test; Similarity between female adult and adolescent leaders compared to adolescent and adult leader samples of both sexes; Importance...
- Women are better leaders. // Working Mother;Feb92, p8
Reports that women executives are more likely to show leadership traits than their male colleagues, and also includes other results of a study of `Fortune 500' company executives. Difference between how men and women view sex discrimination; Number of companies which encourage women toward...
- Leadership Emergence in Task Groups with Egalitarian Gender-Role Expectations. Sapp, Stephen G.; Harrod, Wendy J. // Sex Roles;Jan96, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p65
Studies leadership emergence in relation to egalitarian gender-role expectations. Participants of study; How studies were carried out; Findings; Discussion; References.
- Untitled. Buhler, Patricia // Supervision;Mar93, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p17
Discusses the importance of cultivating effective followers for the success of a business. Leaders require followers; Leadership studies; Attributes of a `good' follower; Teamwork and followership.
- Erratum to: Organizational leadership in Central Asia and the Caucasus: Research considerations and directions. Ismail, Kiran M.; Ford, David L. // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Dec2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p803
A correction to the article "Organizational leadership in Central Asia and the Caucasus: Research considerations and directions" that was published in the 2010 issue is presented.
- Effect of Leadership Style of CEO at Small and Medium-sized Enterprises on the Organizational Effectiveness. Sung-Pyo Choi // Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society;2015, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p5522
This study analyzes the effect of leadership styles (transformational leadership, transactional leadership, and servant leadership) of CEOs at small and medium-sized enterprises on the organizational effectiveness of the employees (organizational commitment and organizational citizenship...
- Research focuses on leadership development. // e.learning age;May2011, p3
The article discusses a research project that was launched by Towards Maturity to determine how innovative learning approaches affect leadership development.
- Editorial Note. Foskett, Nick; Lumby, Jacky // International Studies in Educational Administration (Commonwealt;2008, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Bill Mulford on various leadership research in Australia, and another by Neil Cranston on the evidence of the connection between leadership and school performance.
- A new style of leadership. Hossack, Richard // Canadian Business Review;Autumn93, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p30
Discusses the findings of a research on empowering leadership among Canadian senior male executives. Qualities of an empowered individual; Correlation between feelings of empowerment and self-disclosure; Organization's supportive attitude towards self-disclosure; Male leaders' negative emotions...