- Personal development planner. // Personnel Today;10/15/2002, p36
Presents information about several events. Information about the event 'Making e-learning Work for your Organisation'; Schedules for the event 'Human Resource Strategy Workshop.'
- Community Building in Business. Mirvis, Philip H. // Reflections;Spring2002, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p46
Discusses the significance of community workshops to business organizations in Florida. Development of the Foundation for Community Encouragement network; Efforts of Carlisle Motors company in the spiritual development of its employees; Reasons for the need to develop spirituality.
- Zielvereinbarungen -- Faktoren fÃ¼r den Erfolg (2). Watzka, Klaus // Die Bank;aug2012, Issue 8, p79
The article discusses goal-based target agreement in the management structure of companies and the methods of successfully implementing it. Methods of binding employees to target agreement include leadership workshops, essays on the internet or in employee journals, and the personal engagement...
- Tips for Job Shops. Johnsen, Mary Ruth // Welding Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p45
Shares U.S. job shop owners' experiences in managing welding operations. Areas of specialization; Challenges in running a job shop; Issues in personnel management; Tips for those considering opening a job shop.
- Optimized Design of Scene Management Based on Program Tree Diagnosis. XuWeimin; ChenXiaoju; Lv Wei // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 608-609, p860
The scene is considered as the management foothold of production, technology, quality, equipments, safety, and environment for workshop. Optimizing the scene management is not only a necessity for enhancing diathesis and strengthening development ability, but also a consciousness of...
- Career Development Programs Enhance the Fall Institute. // Physician Executive;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p74
The article presents schedules of the career development programs of the ACPE Fall Institute. The Career Development Workshops will be offered on November 14, 2006 to help develop and implement a career growth plan. ACPE Fall Institute will assemble a panel of executive search professionals to...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;1/25/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p51
Presents updates concerning the Institute of Personnel and Development as of January 25, 1996. Workshop on team-building; Conference on learning organizations; Evaluation of the Investors in People program.
- KAKO IZBOLJÅ ATI KAKOVOST Å½IVLJENJA STANOVALCEV V VARSTVENO-DELOVNEM CENTRU TONÄŒKE HOÄŒEVAR. // Socialno Delo;apr2011, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p141
No abstract available.
- AVALIAÃ‡ÃƒO DE MODELOS MATEMÃTICOS PARA A RESOLUÃ‡ÃƒO DE JOB SHOP PROBLEM COM UTILIZAÃ‡ÃƒO DE RECURSOS HUMANOS ESPECIALISTAS EM PROJETOS. Penha, Renato; Terezinha Kniess, Cláudia; Reed Bergmann, Daniel; Biancolino, César Augusto // Revista de CiÃªncias da AdministraÃ§Ã£o;dez2012, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p118
A project can be defined as a complex system. This requires the use of resources (human, material, technology, etc.), allocated among alternative uses, as a means to achieve specific goals by the presence of constraints of different orders. The planning, allocation and prioritization of...