- Hearing Date Set In Balenciaga Case. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/ 4/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 46, p2
The article reports on a lawsuit filed by fashion company Balenciaga against fashion designer Nicolas GhesquiÃ¨re as of September 4, 2013. Background is presented on the case including damages being sought by Balenciaga for remarks allegedly made by the designer against his former employer....
- Employment Las Vegas, Nevada. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2006 Book of Lists, p59
The article presents a graph about employment in Las Vegas, Nevada from 1980 to 2005.
- Market to Eye Employment Data, ISM Index. Barnett, Chip; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p2
Focuses on the U.S. employment report for December 2001. Release of index of Institute for Supply Management in January 2002; Release of jobless claims for the week ended December 29, 2001; Expected decrease in non-farm payrolls in the U.S.
- Employee relations. // People Management;03/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p5
Reports several issues regarding the employment condition in the United Kingdom (UK). Number of UK-based firms that establish works councils under the European Union's works council directive; Results of the survey conducted by Labour Research Department on percentage of workplaces using human...
- International. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p12
Presents news about labor and employment throughout the world. British acceptance of the European Commission's Social Action Program; Study of the effects of cultural differences on best practice in total quality management.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;2/12/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p40
The article presents employment statistics from Great Britain, including the rate for paternity and partner's pay, sick pay, and redundancy pay.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;1/28/2010, p7
This section offers news briefs on British employment including the fall in unemployment rates between October and December 2009, the ability to manage change as an important factor in the success of business organizations, and the threat to jobs in Great Britain as U.S. food company Kraft takes...
- LAW NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;1/28/2010, p11
This section offers news briefs on legal issues concerning employment including a court ruling awarding Sarina Saiger, former assistant director of nursing at North Cumbria University Hospitals Trust, an amount of 155,000 British pounds in compensation after winning a case on racial...
- LEGAL CHECKLIST. // People Management;1/28/2010, p29
The article presents court decisions on several cases involving employment including the Unison v. Somerset County Council, Taunton Deane Borough Council and South West One Ltd., Khan v. Vignette Europe Ltd. and O'Neill v. Buckinghamshire County Council.