Clear benefits of multi-skilling
- Pilkington to Build Float Glass Plant in Abu Dhabi. // Ceramic Industry;Mar2007, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the formation of Pilkington Emirates LLC, a joint venture between Pilkington Group Ltd. and Al Hamed Enterprises LLC. The company will order a float glass manufacturing plant to be built and operated by Pilkington in the Abu Dhabi Industrial Development Zone in the United...
- Glass firm cuts 6,000. // Professional Engineering;11/05/97, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p4
Reports on the Pilkington Glass group's reduction of jobs worldwide by April 1999 as part of a reorganization to cut annual overhead. Failure of the company to respond to the competitive market for its products; Areas of reorganization of the company.
- RECENT RESULTS. // Accountancy;Sep95, Vol. 116 Issue 1225, p99
Reports on the reduction in British flat and safety glass company, Pilkington's turnover in the year ended March 31, 1995.
- Pilkington Trading statement. // Glass Age;May2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the financial performance of British company Pilkington in the year ending March 31, 2002. Deterioration experienced by the company in its major markets; Effect of the economic slowdown in Europe on demand for the company's building products business; Weak market conditions affecting...
- Pilkington Reports Best Cash Performance for a Decade. // Glass Age;Jun2003, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the cash performance of glass manufacturer Pilkington as of June 2003. String trading performance in Great Britain; Restructuring of the Step Change program in North America; Turnover from continuing operations, including joint ventures and associates.
- Through the looking glass. // International Construction;Sep98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p67
Reports on Pilkington's launch of its Evergreen Eclipse reflective glass.
- Using glass as a total cladding system. // Architectural Record;Jun1995, Vol. 183 Issue 6, p46
Features the Pilkington Glass Ltd.'s Planar glass-cladding system. Appearance; Design advantages; Support systems; Making of the laminated glass.
- EWL window is green and meets Part L. // Glass Age;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p40
Reports on England-based window fabricator EWL's use of Pilkington Glass Ltd.'s Activ self-cleaning glass product. Types of windows that can use Pilkington's product; Capabilities of the product.
- Activ now widely available. // Glass Age;Aug2003, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p60
Announces the availability of the Pilkington Active self-cleaning glass. Decision to broaden distribution of the product; Plans for a product launch program.