People and posts
- Caught by the cap. Wall, Emma // Corporate Adviser;Dec2014, p24
The article discusses readiness of insurers and schemes regarding Deferred Compensation (DC) charge. According to Derek Miles, managing director of Aspira, complying with the rules for implementing charge cap is likely to be problematic and it is unlikly for the government to enforce schemes to...
- Amos makes jump across to Zeelandia. // British Baker;4/6/2012, p11
The article announces that David Amos has been appointed as managing director at Zeelandia UK.
- National Bakery School plays host. // British Baker;11/27/2015, p13
The article reports that London South Bank University's National Bakery School received a visit from David Amos, managing director of bakery Zeelandia, where he met second-year students and donated 50 copies Craft Bakers Association's book of bread making for the school.
- ARIZONA: Unkind Cuts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that the Phoenix suburb of Glendale in Arizona will stop hiring employees and cut back on replacing equipment and put off several city projects as of November 2002. Reasons for the expected move; Cuts in department budgets of the suburb.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Informs the hiring and selection of employees in Great Britain. Increase of advertised jobs for senior executives; Scheme by HMS Personnel Services for the distribution and food processing industries; Increases in recruitment advertising volumes.
- People and post. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on appointments and resignations from office of some employees in personnel management field in Great Britain. Appointment of Tom Cannon as chief executive of the Management Charter Initiative; Appointment of William Abell as general manager for personnel of Midlands Co-of; Resignation...
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
Presents information on the hiring of employees at companies which are involved in the adhesive and sealants industry in the United States. Selection of Elizabeth Meyers Armstrong, as Zeneca Resins' general manager for the Americas; Selection of Thomas Bezek as a process chemist at Adhesives...
- Effectively managing the internal pressures of hiring. Messmer, Max // Business Credit;May95, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p49
Advises on ways to get around political pressures affecting the hiring practices of a firm. Internal pressure while hiring staff.
- Looking up. // Career World;Jan1997, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the increase in employee hiring in the United States in 1996 and the high entry-level salaries paid by employers to graduates from the class of 1996. Factors accounting for the increase; Demand for graduates with computer-related degrees and engineering degrees.