Russell internation equity universes
- Chartviews. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb1994, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p14
Presents information on return on equity in securities firms and banks. Comparison of figures; Time frame.
- Many paths taken to top equity performance. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;3/4/96, Vol. 24 Issue 5, pP1
Presents information from the Pensions & Investments' Performance Evaluation Reports (PIPER) pertaining to performance of equities. Information on equity portfolios of several companies; Major holdings in portfolios of companies.
- International equities and other markets. // Pensions & Investments;10/28/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p52
Presents statistical information on international equity markets around the globe for September, 1996. Statistics for Canada, Japan, Australia and the United States.
- Russell U.S. equity indexes sector performance. // Pensions & Investments;10/28/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p52
Presents statistical information for the Russell United States equity indexes sector performance for September, 1996.
- Top equity draws. // Pensions & Investments;7/7/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p26
Presents two graphs showing the top equity draws throughout the world, for July 7th, 1997. International account weightings; Global account weightings.
- HOT OR NOT. // Asian Investor;May2009, p6
The article presents statistics on the three- year equity funds performance of Taiwan.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 42, p6
The article presents a statistics on the rates on private equity investments of consumer-related companies for the third quarter (3Q) for 2010 in the U.S.
- Performance of top 75 equity funds managed by banks. // American Banker;1/19/94, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p10
Ranks the top 75 equity mutual funds managed by banks for 1993. Fund name; Bank; Investment objective; Percentage total return through yearend 1993.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/4/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 45, p6
The article presents statistics on the percent of private equity investments in the U.S.