Experimental investigation of the effects of frequency-altered auditory feedback on the speech of
- The Effect of Frequency Altered Feedback on Stuttering Duration and Type. Stuart, Andrew; Frazier, Carmen L.; Kalinowski, Joseph; Vos, Paul W. // Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research;Aug2008, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p889
Purpose: The effect of frequency altered feedback (FAF) on stuttering type (i.e., prolongation, repetition, or silent block) and stuttering duration (i.e., average duration of stuttering event and total stuttering time) was examined. Method: Retrospective analyses of previously collected data...
- Transient response of the radio frequency inductively coupled plasma to a sudden change in power. Mostaghimi, J.; Paul, K.C.; Sakuta, T. // Journal of Applied Physics;2/15/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p1898
Focuses on the development of a two-dimensional axisymmetric model in order to study the response of a radio-frequency inductively coupled plasma to a sudden change in its active power. Indepth look at a mathematical model; Information on the study results.
- Modulation synthesis methods. Duesenberry, John // Electronic Musician;Mar1999, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p104
Discusses modulation synthesis methods. Use of the modulator and sideband signals; Classic amplitude modulation; Fixed-ratio modulation; Variable-ratio modulation; Ring modulation; Frequency shifting; Pulse width modulation; Filter modulation. INSET: The negative Side(Band).
- Symphony on a theme of analogue. // Engineer (00137758);10/11/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7613, p5
Reports on the creation of a system to clean up the reception of analogue radio broadcast from Motorola. Improvement of the audio quality; Maintenance of the signal reception; Plan of the company in switching into a digital transmission standard.
- Precision audio signals from your PC. Covington, Michael A. // Electronics Now;Feb95, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p44
Provides information on how to build a computer-controlled audio generator. Mechanics; Frequency limits; Hardware and software features; Parts list; Schematic diagram of circuit; Applications.
- JÃ¼nger Audio introduces combination SDI, loudness management card. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;7/19/2012, p13
The article offers information on the C8491 loudness management card from JÃ¼nger Audio.
- hertz. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1072
An encyclopedia entry for "hertz" which refer to a unit of frequency is presented.
- Simple sine-wave generator has no low-or high-pass filters. Michele, Frantisek // Electronic Design;05/25/98, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p118
Presents the development of a sine wave generator through the use of wideband digital squarewave oscillator, a counter and a weighted summing network. Design of the circuit; Features; How other wave forms can be produced using the circuit.
- Test Bench. M. J. P. // Sound & Vision;Oct2013, p54
A graph depicting the quasi-anechoic frequency response of the InWall Bronze/4 SlimSub subwoofer from Triad Speakers Inc. is presented.