Fit and healthy workers can generate better productivity
- Germany's RWE may curt more jobs, CEO says. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/23/2013, p4
The article focuses on a remark from RWE chief executive officer (CEO) Peter Terium on the possibility that the German electric utility will cut more jobs than expected amid sluggish demand for energy in Europe.
- RWE picks ex-Npower man for strategy post. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p3
Reports on the appointment of the former Npower and BT Callnet marketer Simon Esberger by RWE AG to handle the global brand strategy. Role played by Esberger in the company; Promotion of RWE brand in various international markets.
- Transgas chief out as RWE rejigs company. Andress, Mark // Utility Week;7/25/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the changes made by German gas importer and pipeline operator RWE Gas in Czech firm Transgas as of July 25, 2003. Dismissal of Alena Vitaskova as chief executive of Transgas; Reorganization of Transgas.
- Comings and goings in RWE offices. // Power Economics;Mar2004, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p10
Reports appointments at energy giant RWE AG of Germany. Selection of Berthold Bonekamp as head of RWE Energy; Appointment of Peter Dietlmaier as head of group corporate communications at RWE; Selection of Chris Bunker as a non-executive director of building materials company Travis Perkins.
- Repowering suggested. // Modern Power Systems;Feb96, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the German government's call for local utility RWE to modify the Mulheim-Karlich nuclear power project to exploit a primary source of energy other than uranium.
- Thames Water FD resigns. // Accountancy;Apr2006, Vol. 137 Issue 1352, p11
This article reports on Tim Weller stepping down as finance director of utility group Thames Water. Thames said Weller and the company had come to a mutual agreement about Weller's departure. There have been rumors of a falling out over the slow progress of plans by RWE, the company's German...
- Company Spotlight: RWE AG. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May2008, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p200
The article presents an overview of RWE AG, a Germany-based utility which comprises of various utility companies with core competencies in the energy and environmental sectors. It explores the company's contact information, number of employees, and major products and services that are being...
- RWE quarterly profit rise set to slow down. // Utility Week;11/17/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p10
This article reports on the operating profit posted by the German power company RWE in the first three quarters of 2006. RWE announced an increased operating profit, but lower network revenues. The company unveils plans to build a power plant jointly with a group of German municipal utilities....
- Nuclear fizzin'. // Earth Island Journal;Summer97, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
Reports on Scottish Nuclear Ltd.'s shipment of radioactive carbon dioxide gas to beverage firms. Use of gas to add fizz to beverages; Scottish health authorities' discovery of carbon-14 in tanks used to pour pints in pubs.