Executive share options: A new dilemma for HR
- FASB issues technical bulletin on stock purchase plans. // Business Credit;Feb98, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p60
Focuses on the publishing of a technical bulletin by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Provisions of the bulletin; Exceptions of the bulletin; Contact information for a copy of the bulletin.
- FASB appoints task force to aid with implementation issues on derivatives. // Business Credit;May98, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p58
Focuses on the appointment of a task force by the Financial Accounting Standards Boards (FASB) to assist in providing timely guidance on derivative standards. Who will chair the task force; Need for such standards; Benefits of standards to investors.
- FASB votes to issue derivatives standard. // Business Credit;Sep98, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p58
Presents information on a final standard on derivatives and hedging to be issued by the financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). When the standard will be published; When the standards are expected to becomes effective; Comments from Edmund L. Jenkins, chairman of the FASB.
- Seminar on financial instrument. // CA Magazine;May94, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p14
Reports a seminar on the key proposals in the Accounting Standards Board's reexposure draft on financial instruments. Contact information.
- Accounting Standards Board. // CA Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 127 Issue 7, Dialogue p3
Reports on the various work undertaken by the Accounting Standards Board. Call for improved financial disclosures; Approval of a Handbook section on interests in joint ventures.
- FASB has busy fall. // CPA Journal;Dec95, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p12
Reports on stocks of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Examination of FASB's statement; Views from analysts; Information on 1995 fall season for FASB; Details of board's approval of two drafts.
- FASB gets nods of approval at 25th anniversary. // CPA Journal;Sep98, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p73
Reports on the conference on the United States Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) held in New York. Views on the FASB's handling of technical issues; Topics of discussions; Sessions on the FASB's accomplishments.
- FASB proposal would simplify EPS disclosure. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 17 Issue 97, p28
Reports that the US Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has issued a proposal to simplify the current standards for computing and presenting earnings per share data. Similarity with the proposal by the International Accounting Standards Committee; Details of the proposal.
- FASB exposure draft changes integrated system financial... // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
Looks at an exposure draft released by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) that if approved would change financial statement consolidation requirements.