Lessons for the discerning viewer
- Whale Done! // T+D;May2003, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p111
Reviews the video recording 'Whale Done.'
- Outside The Box. Lohan, Kevin // Training & Development (1839-8561);Oct2013, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p33
The author discusses the impact of training videos on learners. He states that training videos are constructed to motivate people and are helpful if learner relates its to one's real life. Further he offers advices for someone who is in the business of creating videos, to create something apart...
- Crash Course in Teaching a Video Crash Course. Schleger, Peter R. // Training & Development Journal;Oct85, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p81
Offers tips on how media consultants can create a course to help employee trainers produce videos. Importance of image selection; Cooperation with a person from the client company; Need for a professional camera person. INSET: From Whom should You Bur?.
- Lights, Camera, Action. LIPKOWITZ, GARY // T+D;Apr2013, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p26
The article provides recommendations for the development of video training programs by training professionals. According to the article, video training can deliver consistency, content clarity from subject matter experts, and cost reductions through the elimination of travel expenses for...
- What's behind the decision to hire external expertise? Ashton, Frank // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p47
Analyzes the need of a training consultants by trainers and managers to carry out a project for which expertise is inadequate or absent. Significance of consultants to trainers/managers; What out-of-house trainers can provide.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p40
Presents a list of trainings and workshops for trainers in personnel management in United Kingdom. Scope and length of the training; Registration fees; Schedule for the trainings.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Provides information on several training programmes for trainers. Duration to complete the training programmes; Venues and training fees.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p41
Presents training seminars for trainers. Identifying training needs at organisational and individual levels; Understanding the training function and providing comprehensive support; Establishing resource centers.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p45
Provides information on several training for trainers in England. Evaluation and assessment training for managers; Institute of Personnel and Development certificate in training practice; Corporate training.