What is the best approach to implementing change?
- 'Harvard Biz Review' takes 2. // Advertising Age;8/31/92, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p37
Announces that Lawrence Allen and T. George Harris will join the Harvard Business School's `Harvard Business Review' as publisher and editor, respectively. Background of each; Other people moving such as Robert C. Matthiessen and Ron Snyder.
- Is the carrot at the end of the stick? // NACD Directorship;Apr94, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p8
Presents excerpts from an article in the `Harvard Business Review' claiming that rewards succeed in securing temporary compliance.
- INFORMATION RESOURCES: NOTABLE PAPERS AND ARTICLES. // Research Technology Management;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p63
Provides an overview of the article `Meeting the Challenge of Disruptive,' by Clayton M. Christensen and Michael Overdorf, from the March-April 2000 issue of the `Harvard Business Review.'
- POWER MOVE. KENWARD, TOM // Coaching at Work;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
A review of the article "Leadership That Gets Result" by Daniel Goleman, which appeared in the periodical "Harvard Business Review" in the 2000 issue is presented.
- Doing Better, Not Just Good. // Wilson Quarterly;Winter2000, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p78
Reviews the article `Philanthropy's New Agenda: Creating Value,' by Michael E. Porter and Mark R. Kramer from the November 1999 issue of `Harvard Business Review.'
- PYGMALION IN MANAGEMENT. Livingston, J. Sterling // Infonomics;May/Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p24
An excerpt from the Harvard Business Review' (HBR) "Management Crisis" is presented. -
- Reviews of Professional Periodicals. Siegel, Michael E. // Federal Probation;Jun98, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p78
Evaluates the report entitled `How Management Teams Can Have a Good Fight,' by Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, Jean L. Kahawajy, et al published in the July-August 1997 issue of the periodical `Harvard Business Review,'.
- Lead change effectively. O'Toole, James // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p18
Advises leaders on how to effect a successful change in the organization. Includes starting the change process with a clear, long-term and top-management commitment to the hard work of altering corporate culture; Act of building on the existing culture; Approaching change from a stakeholder...
- Scaling the wall of resistance. Petrini, Catherine; Hultman, Kenneth E. // Training & Development;Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p15
Discusses the symptoms and causes of employee resistance to organizational changes. Symptoms of active and passive resistance; Treatment for resistance to change. INSET: Overcoming resistance to learning.; Stress and the trainee....