- Made to leisure. Tunbridge, Nat // Australian Personal Computer;Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p106
Features Leisure-Plan Live, an online service that offers information about world holiday destinations. Joint venture between Thomas Cooke, Phillips Media and Twine; Data search function; Number of entries.
- Why Catalog Internet Resources? Jul, Erik // Computers in Libraries;Jan1996, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the OCLC Internet Cataloging project. Scope and focus of the project; Significance of the project; Arguments against cataloging Internet resources.
- Wild Game. Opar, Alisa // Audubon;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the Cornell Lab of Ornithology's online tool called Merlin which will help people identify birds based on what they remember about its appearance.
- What's New on Growing Produce. // American Vegetable Grower;Apr2009, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p6
A news roundup of an online issue of "American Vegetable Grower" is presented.
- Best travel sites reviewed and rated. // Link-Up;May/Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p17
Introduces the PlanetRider Web site for travelers. Features and content of the site.
- Dig into hot topics this winter. VOGT, WILLIE // Wisconsin Agriculturist;Dec2013, Vol. 244 Issue 12, p78
The article reviews the web site FarmProgress.com/Library from the journal.
- Mexican legal resources offered over the Internet. // Database;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Reports on InterAm, a database of Mexican legal materials. Address; Contents.
- Antarctica online. // Science Teacher;Jan96, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p68
Reports on `Blue Ice: Focus on Antarctica program,' an online journey designed to introduce teachers and students to Antarctic research over the Internet. Classroom visits with scientists who research Antarctica; Visit to research institutions around the world; Historic Antarctic expeditions.
- Top picks. // Orthopedics Today;Mar2011, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p12
A list of the articles most read on the Web site ORTHOSuperSite.com is presented, which includes one about metal-on-metal hips, one about a Maryland court ruling against physical self-referral of patients for radiation and advanced imaging, and one about acute distal femur fractures.
- Healthworld Online: Promoting Healthy Living via Self-managed Care. Strohecker, James // Total Health;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p35
Focuses on Health World Online, a global internet health network focused on consumer health empowerment. Trend on the use of natural products, integrative medicine and self-manage care; Benefits offered by Health World Online.