G.P. Farms land rezoned for community service
Tags: CITY councils
- Election possible for Twin Cities' Met Council. // Bond Buyer;02/18/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30333, p27
Reports on the rising sentiment among Minnesota legislators and county commissioners that the members of the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Metropolitan Council should be chosen by election and not by appointment of the governor. History of the council; Potential drawbacks of electing members of the...
- Muni Council Meeting Postponed One Month Because of REP Delays. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p29
Reports on delay in the meeting of Municipal Council in Washington due to delay in request for proposals to establish a central disclosure post office facility. Organizations hosting the meeting; Revised date of the meeting; Purpose of establishing the post office facility.
- OREGON: Bypassing Bonds. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p27
Reports on decision of Portland, Oregon City Council to ask voters to approve a property tax levy to finance improvements to the city's park system, instead of a previously considered bond measures. Benefits of the five-year levy.
- Hackney aims to lose its `rotten' reputation. Overell, Stephen // People Management;11/21/96, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p12
Focuses on the human resource (HR)-driven change programme of Hackney council to transform its reputation as London's most rotten borough. Function of HR; Comments concerning the reputation of the council; Its management development initiative.
- Council management forced to shed tiers. Overell, Stephen // People Management;5/1/97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p11
Informs that London's Hackney council will approve a radical organizational shake-up that will see management fired and top staff forced to reapply for their jobs. Plans of Tony Elliston, Hackney's chief executive, to see a total management overhaul completed by the beginning of 1998; Savings...
- The financier of last resort. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;3/10/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the role of city council in Tucson, Arizona. Ordinance requiring residents to keep up the appearance of homes to the satisfaction of city authorities; Projected budget deficit of the city.
- The good life. // NZ Business;Apr97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p4
Provides information on the financial difficulties of the Wellington City Council in New Zealand. Factors contributing to the council's financial predicament; Details on the council's spending activities.
- Stockport launches plan for �500m regeneration. // Estates Gazette;11/6/2004, Issue 445, p34
Looks at Stockport council's masterplan for regeneration of the Greater Manchester town, England, as of November 6, 2004. Cost of the regeneration project; Details of the masterplan; Firms who drew up the masterplan.
- Good earth award. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/16/96, Vol. 43 Issue 38, p1
No abstract available.
- Plymouth sails into the '90s. Bird, Jane // Management Today;May94, p80
Focuses on the development of the computer systems of Plymouth City Council in England. Management of the information technology department; Open systems' standard; System for prioritizing the workload; Possibility of outsourcing.