Selecting a PEO
- Professional Employer Organizations. // njbiz;2/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p20
The article presents a list that ranks professional employer organizations in New Jersey which includes Extensis Group LLC, AlphaStaff Inc., and TriNet.
- Professional Employer Organizations. NEUFELL, DANIELLE // njbiz;2010 Book of Lists, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p74
The article lists the top professional employer organizations in New Jersey ranked by the total number of local worksite employees which include ADP TotalSrouce, Extensis Group LLC and Compensation Solutions.
- PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYER ORGANIZATIONS. NEUFELL, DANIELLE // njbiz;12/28/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p51
A directory of professional employer organizations in New Jersey is presented, ranked according to the number of employees within the state itself, which includes ADP TotalSource, Extensis Group LLC, and Compensation Solutions.
- Top Area Professional Employment Organizations. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/27/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 35, pB4
Ranks the top professional employment organizations in Grand Rapids, Michigan based on 2000 revenue. Alternative Employee Solutions Inc.; Employment Traditions Inc.; Corporate Skills Development.
- Look before leaping into PEOs. Fowler, David // Credit Union Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p23
Discusses factors that should be considered by credit unions before entering into arrangements with professional employer organizations (PEO) in the U.S. Range of services offered by PEO firms; Issues concerning workers' compensation; Coverage of PEO policies.
- OUTSOURCING HR PAPERWORK. Rodriguez, Carlos; Morris, Thomas W. // CPA Journal;May2003, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p10
Presents information on the services offered by professional employer organizations (PEO) in the U.S. Growth of the PEO market; Advantages of using a PEO; Ways to evaluate a PEO.
- Need an HR department? // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p22
Discusses the use of professional employer organization (PEO) in managing the employees of credit unions. Services provided by PEO; Criteria for a good PEO.
- Outsourced HR firms switch emphasis to cost savings. Traster, Tina // Crain's New York Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p4
Reports that business enterprises if New York City, New York are hiring professional employer organizations (PEOs) to act as outsourced human resources department. Advantages of employing PEOs to business enterprises; Services offered by PEOs; Areas in which PEO's train employees of their...
- Management 2000. McKimmie, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p28
Profiles Indiana-based professional employer organization (PEO) Management 2000. Access to health-care coverage; Role of the benefit department; Drivers to signing up with a PEO.