Western Digital Corp.'s Internet access policy
- Western Digital Adds $70 Streaming TV Player. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/25/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p25
The article reports on the introduction of western digital television (WD TV) Play to Western Digital 's set-top streaming devices which offer easier user interface navigation and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Western Digital Lands WebTV Business. Brown, Ken Spencer // Orange County Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p3
Highlights the contract landed by Irvine, California-based disk drive maker Western Digital Corp. with Microsoft Corp.'s Web television division. Former partner of Microsoft Corp.'s Web television division; Marketing efforts of disk drive makers to use drives beyond personal computers; Target...
- Media Streamers Jump Front and Center. Arar, Yardena // PC World;Feb2011, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates several media streamers, including the WD TV Live Hub from Western Digital, the Logitech Revue with Google TV, and the Roku XDS.
- 802.11ac Gear: Speedy, Easy to Use. BROWN, MICHAEL // PC World;Mar2013, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p43
The article evaluates several routers, including the Linksys Video Pro AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router EA6500 by networking equipment company Cisco Systems, the My Net AC1300 802.11ac Draft 2.0 router by hard drive manufacturer Western Digital, and the A6200 USB Wi-Fi adapter by computer hardware...
- Serial ATA Hard-Disk Drive Targets Embedded Servers. Wong, William // Electronic Design;4/14/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p61
Introduces Western Digital Raptor, a small Serial ATA cable from Western Digital. Key features; Applicability; Availability.
- WESTERN DIGITAL CORP. // Orange County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p14
The article offers a company profile for Western Digital Corp., located in Lake Forest, California.
- NEWS OF THE WEEK. // Orange County Business Journal;5/3/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p6
The article offers news briefs including the acquisition of assets of Hoya Corp. by Western Digital Corp., approval of a prostate cancer treatment of Dendreon Corp. by the Food and Drug Administration and the revelation of the quarterly financial results of Broadcom Corp.
- Western Dig aims at business market. // Orange County Business Journal;11/18/96, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p38
Focuses on the aims of the Irvine disk drive maker Western Digital Corporation, for the high-end storage market for network, server and work-station computers. Comments from Western Digital chairman, president and chief executive officer Charles Haggerty; Fiscal year of Western Digital for 1996.
- WD net up 91%, revs 23%; OEM demand strong. // Electronic News;11/03/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2192, p70
Reports on the net income of Western Digital (WD) Corp. for the first quarter of 1997. Percentage increase of income; Remarks of Chuck Haggerty of WD on the profit gain.