He who pays the piper gets to choose the tune
- INSPIRATION CHASERS. Stoll, John D. // AutoWeek;9/16/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 38, p17
Focuses on sponsorship agreement of College for Creative Studies with automakers for students in car design program in Detroit, Michigan. Financial aspects of sponsorship for scholarship; Instruction of automakers personnel to students; Inspirational purposes of school, student and company design.
- REC CENTERS SEEK SPONSORS. Hale, Lara // Club Industry;Oct2011, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p9
The article focuses on the issue of corporate sponsorship which is very rampant among the recreation facilities in U.S. universities.
- College seeks business sponsors for soldier support. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;3/14/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the efforts of the Manhattan College to seek for business sponsors for its "My Soldier" program which support U.S. soldiers fighting terrorism in Iraq and other countries. Coverage of the program; Commitment of the college to empower soldiers; Promotion of the program.
- Companies sponsor St. A's students. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/5/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p25A
Reports on scholarships at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown, awarded to nursing students by companies in New Hampshire. Benefits of the corporate partners program.
- Wirtschaft sponsert Unis und Studenten. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/29/2013, Issue 48, p1
The article presents information on a study executed by the German economy institute Instituts der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) on the financial support of German universities by German companies in 2012.
- Think big, not business. Shackle, Samira // New Statesman;10/26/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4972, p41
The article reports on findings contained in the 2009 report "Science and the Corporate Agenda," a study compiled by Scientists for Global Responsibility. The focus of the report and the article is the untrustworthiness of academic research that is funded by corporate interests. The article...
- Corporate Motives for Sport Sponsorship at Mid-Major Collegiate Athletic Departments. Weight, Erianne; Taylor, Kevin; Cuneen, Jacquelyn // Journal of Issues in Intercollegiate Athletics;2010, p119
Sport sponsorship has become an increasingly important part of intercollegiate athletic revenue generation as universities have been forced to seek new and creative ways to fund their programs. The purpose of this study was to explore the benefits, criteria, and company factors that lead local...
- Family Programming Not Just for Kids! Fogg, Linda; Rudolf, Dave // Campus Activities Programming;Apr2012, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p20
The article discusses how family program activities in colleges could benefit the whole community. According to the authors, there are several reasons family programming events should be promoted which include possibility of sponsorships, allowing various school departments avenue to expose...
- Notre Dame unique in sports marketing. Armour, Nancy // Marketing News;5/20/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the sports marketing strategy of Notre Dame University in Michigan. Notre Dame, in its sports marketing, specifies what it wants and who it wants to sell to. Bubba Cunningham, assistant athletic director of the university, pointed out that they see to it that the decisions...