Is that a fact?
- Making square pegs fit. Duncan, David // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec97, Issue 7, p8
Advises the salvaging rather than dumping under-performing managers. Two categories of underachieving managers; Situation faced by the newly appointed managers; Complex problem of the former star performer; Need for the careful analysis of the factors that have changed; Need of the company to...
- Meet the ideal manager. He has enormous experience, fresh ideas, doesn't cost the earth and... Happe, Peter B. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Mar/Apr98, Issue 9, p12
Presents four case studies that shows the importance of interim managers in Great Britain. British Public Record Office head of reprographics Roger Douglass; SQUIRE project manager Dorcas Ariyo-Francis; Marketing director Hilary Atherton; Business Investment Grant Scheme administrator John Kilshaw.
- North West round-up. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Mar/Apr98, Issue 9, p26
Presents a round-up of events in 1997 participated by administrative managers of the North West Branch in Great Britain. Includes a visit to FLS Aerospace at Manchester Airport; West Midlands Branch annual dinner; Presentation of awards.
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, pA12
Reports career developments of executives in Spokane, Washington. Employment of Brian Werst and Rachelle McFetridge as associate attorney of Stamper, Rubens, Stocker and Smith PS; Appointment of Lori Humphrey as sales representative of Focus Group; Selection of Jack Wilkie as sales associate of...
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...