Directory of... boring & drilling contractors
- Pipeline & Utilities Construction's annual directory of large rig directional drilling contractors. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p52
Lists several large rig directional drilling contractors in the United States. Maximum diameter capable of boring; Maximum pullback; Maximum range; Torque.
- 2010 Rotary steerable drilling systems directory. // Offshore;Apr2010, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p72
A directory for the rotary steerable drilling systems in 2010 is presented.
- DRILLS & FASTENING TOOLS. // Concrete Construction;May2008, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p27
A product directory for manufacturers of drills and fastening tools is presented.
- contractor currents. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;May2002, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p30
Reports developments related to contractors in the U.S. as of May 2002. Sponsorship of cordless drilling contest by DeWalt; Nature of the ePoint sales incentive program for the customers of Greybar; Partnership between FieldCentrix and Microsoft Consulting Services Advanced Technology on the...
- AGC doesn't `dig' new `dig safely' program. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on the Associated General Contractors' (AGC) criticism against the one-call public education campaign, called `Dig Safely' from the Department of Transportation (DOT). Objectives of the campaign; Campaign methods; AGC President Peter wert's resentment against the campaign's implication...
- Pipe Ram Assists German Directional Boring Project. // Underground Construction;Aug99, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p40
Features on the installation of a high-pressure gas line near Cologne by LTG Contractors. How to ensure the protection of the section of concrete coated gas main; Hydrolock experienced by the drill rigs; Details on the project.
- Riding Tlie Wave: Telcom, Energy Drive Market, But Is it Sustainable? Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Jun2012, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p26
The article presents information on the prospects of the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) market for 2012. It is predicted that the HDD market will see a mix of strong, mediocre and stagnant depending upon where the business are located. An Iowa contractor cautioned that the near-term of...
- Frequent Challenges for Winter Ocean Drilling In Maine. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jun2012, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p34
The article presents information on the challenges of water drilling in Maine with reference to a project by drilling contractor ETTI. The project was designed to be constructed during the winter because the area has several high-end seasonal homes and the outfall was located adjacent to the...
- The Versatile PAC Polymer. Dugan, George // National Driller;Jan2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p60
The article focuses on the modified natural polymers or PAC polymers used in drilling. PAC polymer would be a wise choice, if a drilling contractor has only one polymer drilling fluid additive to carry on the truck. Considered as the most versatile types of polymers available, it is also the...