Kukla trenchers tackles cable job
- Conveyor Guard. // Construction Bulletin;3/19/2007, Vol. 292 Issue 11, p16
The article evaluates the ShieldAll Return Roll Guard.
- Spiral Elevator Cools, Dries & Conveys. // Plastics Technology;Mar2002, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p26
Features the Spiral Elevator, a vibratory spiral conveyor from Key Technology BV in Netherlands. Advantage in cooling and drying of plastics than traditional belt conveyors; Process for customizing the versatile system; Location of dual electric motors.
- A Sure Way to Drive Energy Savings. Jaczszolt, Chris // Control Engineering;Jun2012, Vol. 59 Issue 6, pEN13
The article offers tips to reduce the energy consumption of heavy industrial equipment. It compares the power consumption savings of variable frequency drive (VFD) and conveyor to optimize heavy equipment motor efficiency. It suggests that energy use control can be done at real-time by drivers...
- In-Line Vacuum Conveyors. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p12
The article evaluates Ohio-based Exair Corp.'s Line Vac stainless steel in-line vacuum conveyors which can handle high-temperature materials and can resist corrosion and contamination.
- Nonlinear Analysis of Unbalanced Mass of Vertical Conveyer with Non-Ideal Exciters. Bayiroğlu, Hüseyin // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Vol. 706, p35
In the area of mechanics and electronics, the behaviors of mechanical systems under periodic loadings have been examined by many researchers. Vertical conveyors are effective examples observing various kinds of parameters of this problem. In this study, the nonlinear analysis of unbalanced mass...
- Super-luminescent diode is light source for gas sensing. // Laser Focus World;Dec2009, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the use of a superluminescent diode (SLD) as the light source for gas sensing by researchers from the Indian Institute of Technology in Chennai, India.
- Advanced Light Source requires cutting-edge optics. Lewotsky, Kristin // Laser Focus World;Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p23
Describes the Advanced Light Source, which was designed at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory to provide multiple beamlines with greater brightness than any previous source. How the source was developed; Optical fabrication.
- Longer-lasting chemlights available. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May96, Issue 522, p45
Provides information on the additional year of shelf-life for infrared chemlights. Proper use of chemlights; Types of chemlights.
- Lighting briefs. // Architectural Record;Feb1998, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p213
Presents information on lights. Description of the lights; Identification of the manufactures of the lights; Contact information available.