Great Lakes plans great expansion
- Great Lakes expansion on hold. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the decision by Great Lakes Gas Transmission Co. officials to delay its planned expansion of its gas pipeline system after its principal shipper, TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. proposed an extension of the project.
- TCPL will build new lines following approval from NEB. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the impending construction of a new pipeline system by TransCanada Pipelines in Canada. Schedule of completion of project.
- Famous or Obscure, Our Rivers are Priceless. LONG, BEN // Progressive Populist;8/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p6
The author comments on the plans of TransCanada to build the Keystone XL Pipeline which will cross the Yellowstone and Missouri Rivers in Montana as well as other water sources.
- Oil industry: Response to leaks boosts case for pipeline project. Restuccia, Andrew // Hill;6/7/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 79, p13
The article reports on the optimism of the American Petroleum Institute (API) on the approval of an extension of the pipeline of TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. in 2011 in the U.S.
- 1999 Pipeline Construction Recap. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p77
Offers information on several pipeline construction projects in North America for 1999. TransCanada Pipelines; Wild Rose Pipeline project; Rocky Mountain Pipeline.
- Montana governor supports pipeline despite Exxon leak. Geman, Ben // Hill;7/7/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 98, p11
The article reports on the support of Governor Brian Schweitzer for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline construction of TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. in Montana.
- Nebraska Cornhusker Fans Chop-Block Pipeline. Zirin, Dave // Progressive Populist;10/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p21
The article reports that the University of Nebraska has cancelled its sponsorship agreement with TransCanada following the negative public reaction to the advertisement for the TransCanada Keystone oil pipeline project during a Cornhuskers football game.
- Gulf-South Asia project signing up partners. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/2/94, Vol. 232 Issue 18, p12
Reports that North American contractors TransCanada Pipelines Inc. and Crescent Petroleum have signed up with the Gulf-South Asia Gas Project to construct a gas pipeline that will deliver natural gas from Qatar to Pakistan. Amount of gas the pipeline is expected to carry a day; Scheduled date...
- TransCanada closes $240 Million Latin America financing. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan96, Vol. 223 Issue 1, p17
Reports that TransCanada Pipelines Limited of Calgary Alberta has completed raising the $240 million to finance the construction of TransGas de Occidente's natural gas pipeline. Length of pipeline; Information on the project; Names of companies involved in the project.