Training/recruitment and selection
- CORRECTION. // Workforce;Feb2016, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p8
A correction to the article "Recruiting Down to a Science" that was published in the January 2016 issue is presented.
- Ask the Professor. // Public Relations Tactics;Aug99, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p3
Answers question on what prospective employers are looking for in filling entry-level positions. Findings on most practitioner surveys about the graduates wanted by employers; Items identified as important for students preparing for media/communications careers.
- Preparing employees to make better use of job-posting. Culver, John E. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct82, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on a program preparing employees to make better use of job-posting in the U.S. Features of the 'Know Your Bank' seminar; Content of the presentation; Coverage of a job vacancy information recording.
- Best practices for online recruiting success. Russell, Chris // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p4
Provides tips and information over the implementation of an Internet recruiting strategy. Benefits of linking the job listings with the job sites; Use of generic electronic-mail addresses in collecting resumes; Need to describe the job duties and list the requirements needed to qualify for...
- Training/recruitment. // People Management;4/3/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p8
Presents various topics regarding training and recruitment of employees in Great Britain. Changing of jobs among London workers; Campaign to highlight the risks of computer security; Complaint received by a helpline set up to deal with agency staff query; Industry-wide training framework...
- With the Federal Stimulus, Employers Find That Job Training Pays. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p5
The article reports on the significance of the On-the-Jobs Training (OJT) program in hiring potential employees in the U.S.
- Training and recruitment. // People Management;8/29/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p10
Reports various news on training and recruitment of employees in England. Efforts to improve the training of insurance sales staff; Action taken by the Federation of Recruitment and Employment Services against recruitment agency; British Airways' use of silver screen to attract cabin crew.
- What's inside. // Recruiter;Mar2012, p1
The table of contents for the March 2012 issue of "Recruiter" magazine is presented.
- Today's recruitment practices require traditional and Internet techniques. Alfus, Phil // Hotel & Motel Management;Dec2000 2001 e-Directory, Vol. 215 Issue 20, p70
Discusses the use of a combination of traditional and Internet techniques to improve the employee recruitment process. Internal promotions; Posting a help-wanted advertisement on a local newspaper; Placement of recruitment notices on the Internet.