- Haskell TEEA Members attend Tri-Country Rally Day. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);4/10/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p1
The article highlights the annual Texas Extension Education Association (TEEA) District 3 Tri-County Rally Day which was held at the Perry Patton Community Center in Haskell County, Texas, on March 10, 2008.
- Aussie attacks spark outrage in India. // Asian Pacific Post;1/14/2010, p13
The article reports on the protest staged by Indian students in New Delhi, India after an arson attack was made by Australian police on the gurudwara under construction in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Fight For A Cure. Johnson, Dakota // Malakoff News (TX);10/29/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 43, p8A
The article focuses on the "Fight For A Cure" Pep rally by Malakoff High School (MHS) in Malakoff, Texas.
- Finally on our way to the rally. Humble, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);10/29/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 43, p1B
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of preparing for the Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington D.C.
- Freedmen say their concerns are ignored. Walker, Devona // Cherokee Observer;Feb2008, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p1
This article reports on the demonstration held by a number of black protesters outside U.S. Representative Dan Boren's district office in Muskogee, Oklahoma.
- Big boathouse on Lake Placid gets in before size cap starts. Knight, Chris // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/7/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 237, p1
The article reports on the initiative of property owners to protest over the construction of a large boathouse at Camp Woodsmoke in Lake Placid, New York.
- Marching Against U.S. Punishment Politics in Cuba. Cohn, Marjorie // Guild Notes;Winter2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the public protest of Cubans due to the U.S. blockade against Cuba. Participation of lawyers from the National Lawyers Guild during the demonstration; Restriction on the sale of medicine and food.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: MASSACHUSETTS. // Advocate;8/2/88, Issue 504, p22
Reports that the state capitol police in Massachusetts devised a set of regulations requiring officers to identify themselves when attending political meetings.
- Decision calculus of protesters and regimes: Eastern Europe 1989. Karklins, Rasma; Petersen, Roger // Journal of Politics;Aug93, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p588
Analyzes mass protest in the nonreformist part of Eastern Europe in 1989. Protest as an assurance game; General dynamics of the demonstration process; `Deassurance' and regime groups; Calculations of the individual protester in the early stages of the demonstration process and the failure of...
- Metro Briefs. // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;4/16/2009, Vol. 74 Issue 37, p2
The article provides updates related to various events in Minneapolis, Minnesota in April 2009, which include a rally participated by Healthcare Infrastructure and Renewable Energy (HIRE) Minnesota to be held at the State Capitol of Minnesota on April 22, the Healing the Effects of Violence...