- PLACE IN THE NEWS: Harbin, China. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/28/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p3
The article offers information on the Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin, China.
- PLACE IN THE NEWS: JAPAN. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/25/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p3
The article features the Sapporo Snow Festival in Japan.
- Play On! Doane, Kathleen // Cincinnati Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p40
Discusses about Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival. Idea of the three young actors starting a Shakespearean theater company; Name of the actors who gave the idea of starting a company; Basic structure of the company; Positions held by the actors who formed the company.
- Fourth annual paperweight festival. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p11
Announces L.H. Selman Ltd.'s fourth annual International Paperweight Festival in November 1995. International Paperweight Society's sponsorship of the event; Contact information.
- Slow going in Monte Carlo. Johnson, Debra // Broadcasting & Cable;2/20/95, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p19
No abstract available.
- City's having a party, but not everyone's singing. Bonesteel, Amy // Crain's Chicago Business;6/5/95, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the festivals that Chicago, Illinois has been hosting annually from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Promotion of the festivals of the neighborhood; Impact of the festivals on local businesses; Cost of the festivals to the city's taxpayers.
- Everything's Peachy. Willis, Monica Michael // Country Living;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p22
Presents information about Peach Festival, organized in Chester, New Jersey.
- Battle of the brows. Teachout, Terry // Commentary;Oct96, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p60
Opinion. Focuses on the highlights of the 1996 Lincoln Center Festival in New York City. Festival's embodiment of a long list of artistic compromises; Scheduling of events for political expediency; Program's reflection of the eclectic tastes of the center's artistic director; Artistic success...
- Celebrating children. Wardle, F. // Children Today;Jul/Aug88, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p23
A look at the Adams County, Colo., Children's Festival, a day of excitement, fun, and learning. Events; Planning; Gratifying rewards.
- Pole dancing in the park. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/26/2003, Issue 2565, p41
Features the cultural events and festivals in Poland. Family festival; Jewish festival.