Many hands make light work
- OM chairman in government role. // Fund Strategy;10/17/2011, p1
The article announces the appointment of Patrick O'Sullivan as non-executive Chairman of Shareholder Executive, a body within the British government.
- It's fair to have fun in Belfast. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p74
Reports the promotional strategy of Belfast, Ireland. Details on its promotional strategy; Comment from chairman Philip Rees.
- UPCOMING & ONGOING. // BizEd;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p50
The article offers information on professor Patrick O'Sullivan's second Social Progress Index, University of San Francisco School of Management's China Business Studies Initiative, and Georgetown University Center for Business Public Policy's Evolution of Regulation and Innovation Project in...
- Seppi's pre-St. Patrick's Day event shows off many characteristics of Irish whiskey. Regan, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;4/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p24
Provides information about the Seppi's Restaurant in New York; Services offered; Menu served; Role of Patrick O'Sullivan as a bartender at Seppi's.
- MEET THE LEADERS OF TEAM GERCHICK. GERCHICK, LINDA; O'SULLIVAN, PATRICK // Personal Real Estate Investor;May/Jun2013, pG12
The article profiles real estate brokers Linda Gerchick and Patrick O'Sullivan in the U.S. It provides an overview of both Gerchick and O'Sullivan's personal and educational background. It also mentions the broker's respective achievement and success in real estate business, as well as their...
- BRING Home the BEACON. Bie, Tom // Skiing;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p40
Presents information on ski patroller Patrick O'Sullivan as the winner of the professional category of the inaugural Beacon Bowl, a contest aimed at testing recovery skills using an avalanche transceiver in Arapahoe Basin, Colorado. Comments from Bruce Edgerly, marketing director for...
- ALL ABOUT WALKEN. Jones, Wenzel // Back Stage West;2/8/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p23
The article reviews the Team Good Life Productions and American Center for Music Theatre production of "All About Walken," directed by Patrick O'Sullivan and starring Lily Holleman, performed at the Paul G. Gleason Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California from January 29 to March 12, 2007.
- “I JUST TALKED TO METRO POLICE THEY ARRESTED YOUR FATHER.”. O’Sullivan, John // Sportsnet;11/2/2015, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p56
The article presents an excerpt from the book "Breaking Away: A Harrowing True Story of Resilience, Courage and Triumph" by Patrick O'Sullivan, which focuses on physical and emotional abuse suffered by him at the hands of his father John O'Sullivan, a former hockey player.
- Consultants see growing market as an opportunity. BAKER, SOPHIE // Pensions & Investments;11/2/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p0036
The article informs that growing defined contribution (DC) pension plans markets is urging consulting firms to increase their coverage opportunities as of November 2015. Topics include adding new role for DC by professional services firms Mercer Ltd. and Towers Watson & Co., views of Patrick...