Putting your event in the global spotlight
- How design has transformed disability. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);6/28/2012, p3
The article previews the exhibition Transformer: How Enabling Design Has Transformed Disability, to be held at the national Centre for Craft & Design in Lincolnshire, England, from July 14, 2012, to September 30, 2012.
- Showcase Your Invention at the Inspireâ„¢ 2015 Innovation Expo and Make Connections to Fuel Product Entry into the Marketplace. // Inventors' Digest;Mar2015, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p28
The article offers information on the Inspire 2015 Innovation Expo on April 30 and May 1, 2015 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minnesota.
- Trade shows `go interactive'. Shaw, Russell // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1994, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on interactive trade shows. Features of shows; NEPCON West 1993 as experiment; Survey of people; Interactivity as a matter of machines and companies.
- Expo brings Italian products, culture to county. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p8
Highlights the 2004 Made in Italy Innovation Exposition in Westchester County, New York. Number of businessmen attending the event; Theme of the trade show; Venue of the exposition.
- UV Flexo conference scheduled. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan95, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p16
Presents information about the Printing Technology for Packaging and Labeling conference, UV Flexo, scheduled for February 22-23, 1995, at the Rosemont Conference Center in Chicago.
- Try a `virtual' trade show. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p9
Reports that in the United States, a CD-ROM version offers the same sponsorship opportunities as a real trade show. Collateral-literature distribution; Other benefits of a virtual trade show; Problems with selling the new medium to advertisers.
- Anaheim provides Internet access. Wilson, Bill // Roads & Bridges;Oct2000, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p60
Reports on the holding of the 2000 Computers for Contractors Exhibition in Anaheim, California. Schedule of activities on November 7, 8 and 9; 'A Day in the Life of a Project' sessions; Corporate sponsors.
- Miles of smiles... Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p16
Focuses on some of the fabric innovations showcased at the Proposte '98 held in Milan, Italy. Fabrics with metallic and shiny effects produced new yarns combined with original weaving techniques; Microfiber chenilles; Artificial fibers woven with nylon on silk looms; Specialized yarns. INSET:...
- Technology helps reach consumers. Ray, Alastair // Marketing (00253650);1/24/2002, p23
Focuses on the Technology for Marketing 2002 conference and exhibition. Areas of interest to marketers with a technical bent identified by event organizers; Demands for marketers; Companies enlisted to exhibit their products. INSET: TECHNOLOGY FOR MARKETING: THE FACTS..
- 1001 Inventions. Crow, Charlotte // History Today;Apr2006, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on an initiative launched at the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester, England in March 2006 which aims to challenge perceptions and tackle gaps in knowledge about the contribution of Muslims to the world today. The new touring exhibition 1001 Inventions hopes to...