BT hoists the event sail
- BT Financial completes FirstSouth deal. // American Banker;12/17/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 240, p24
Reports on the completion of BT Financial Corp.'s merger with FirstSouth Bancorp. Details of the merger; Total assets of BT Financial after the merger.
- BT Financial of Pennsylvania hopes to boost profit by pruning branches. Epstein, Jonathan D. // American Banker;3/9/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 46, p6
Focuses on BT Financial Corp.'s cost-cutting efforts. Aim of increasing the company's stock price by reducing the size of its 62-branch network; Financial performance for 1994; Growth strategy.
- BT Financial names team of presidents for holding company, banks. Epstein, Jonathan D. // American Banker;10/6/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 193, p6
Reports on the appointment of senior management at BT Financial Corp.'s holding company and three subsidiaries.
- BT Financial in deals for two Pa. banks. // American Banker;11/17/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 223, p8
Reports on BT Financial Corp.'s agreement to purchase Armstrong County Trust Co. Background information; Implications; Expectations.
- BT Financial of Pa. completes purchase. Epstein, Jonathan D. // American Banker;7/2/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 126, p6
Reports on the completion of BT Financial Corp.'s acquisition of Moxham Bank Corp.
- Race of the Century. Pickthall, Barry // Yachting;Aug2005, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p62
Highlights the Rolex Transatlantic Challenge yacht race held in New York City in 2005.
- THE DAY THE FISH WON. Clemans, John // Yachting;Aug2005, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p68
Highlights the 26th annual Bertram-Hatteras Shootout yacht race held at Abaco Beach Resort in the Bahamas.
- Dance of the Superyachts. // Yachting;Jan2007, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p32
The article reports on the Superyacht Cup 2006 yacht race that took place in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Rolex Swan World Cup. Pickthall, Barry // Yachting;Jan2007, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p126
The article is an account of the 2006 Rolex Swan World Cup yacht race held in Porto Cervo, Sardinia.