Can events prosper on the Net?
- Viral marketing spreads by `Word of Net'. Nucifora, Alf // Fort Worth Business Press;06/09/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p13A
Focuses on viral marketing through the Internet. Information about viral marketing; Advantages and benefits of businesses from using online viral marketing methods; Examples that show the effectiveness of such online marketing method.
- Time for a new line through the e-maze. Dwek, Robert // Marketing Week;3/30/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p43
Focuses on the influence of the Internet on marketing. Need for marketers to make use of the Internet; Disintegration of the barrier between businesses and customers; Media's representation of different marketing channels.
- Speed of technology gains opening marketing doors. Herbold, Robert J. // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, pA14
Opinion. Asserts that the speed of technology is creating new marketing capabilities. Web advertising as one of the most sophisticated marketing tools ever conceived; The evolvement of the personal computer (PC); Magazines as significant source of information for PC users; The responsiveness...
- Global advertisers value on-air, online combination. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;Mar1997, pI10
Focuses on the increase in the number of international marketers looking to support their television airtime with a presence on the Internet computer network. Complementary advertising banners or buttons on a television network's Web site; Web sites of international television networks; Use of...
- Take small business onto the Net. Nucifora, Alf // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p20
Discusses Internet marketing. Considering the possibilities of Internet commerce; Web as an ideal site for marketing; Importance of electronic mail; Deciding on a Web site.
- Marketing products. Scansaroli, Jay A.; Eng, Vicky // Chain Store Age;Jan1997, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p9A
Looks into the items marketed over the Internet in the United States. Music; Books; Flowers; Food.
- Internet commerce. // Chain Store Age;Feb97, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p146
Presents an update on various developments related to online marketing. Includes a pilot program in Denmark for the first end-to-end secure Internet transaction using the Secure Electronic Transactions (SET) protocol; Alignment of Security First Network Bank (SFNB) with BellSouth; EDS' team up...
- This town is big enough for bricks and cyberspace. Scally, Robert // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p14
Examines the benefits that customers and retailers gain from Internet shopping. Illustration of an Internet-assisted shopping trip; Need for Internet sites to actually drive shoppers into real-world stores; Offer of customers the ability to see if their local stores have the items they want in...
- Penfolds embarks on debut Web initiative. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;9/20/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p2
Reports the debut of Great Britain-based Penfolds Wine's online marketing initiative. Goal of developing closer relationships with the company's customer base; Plans to launch a website; Previous marketing activities of the company.
- Marketing survivors. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;7/7/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the marketing industry in Tucson, Arizona. Importance of strong market niches; Recognition of the Internet as a major marketing tool; Formation of Monsoon Marketing.