- GET CRAFTY IN STYLE! // Crochet!;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on companies based in California which manufacture uniquely crafted bags including Offhand Designs and Atenti.
- Versatile voyageurs. Walter, Claire; Miracle, Michael // Skiing;Nov97, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p48
Comments on Lowe Alpine's Voyageur series of bags for skiers. Price; Contact information.
- Two-for-one bag. M.M. // Skiing;Nov97, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p49
Introduces Grit Gardz ski bag. Design; Price; Contact information.
- Beach meets street. Parr, Karen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/24/1997 Supplement, Vol. 173 Issue 36, p12
Discusses the changes in the designs of beachbags. Calvin Klein's use of rubber in beachbags; DKNY's bags' reliance on function and style; Addition of shoulder straps in black webbing; Sugimara's addition of leather straps and metal hardware as accents.
- Trainspotting. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/24/1997 Supplement, Vol. 173 Issue 36, p40
Presents a collection of bags from various design houses.
- The great escape. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/1997 Supplement, Vol. 173 Issue 74, p10
Presents photographs of travel bags in vogue for spring 1997. Includes Maria Turgeon's PVC bag; Fendi's crocodile bag; Brady Archment's polished leather bag; Ralph Lauren's leather and PVC bag; Chanel's patent leather bag; Burberry's coated cotton canvas and leather bag; Donna Karan's brown...
- The straw vote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/20/1997 Supplement Accessories, Vol. 174 Issue 77, p54
Presents straw bags from four designer houses. Donewell; Summer Tompkins; Nicole Farhi; Gun-Marie Nilsson.
- Bead it. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/23/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 118, p4
Presents photographs of wooden-bead bags for women.
- Cool classics. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/30/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 122, p4
Presents photographs of new denim bags available in the United States as of December 30, 1996. Names of designers; Compatibility with casual jeanswear and accessories; Use of modern silhouettes in designs.
- Cleaning solution. Scott, Dagny // Shape;Nov98, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the Saltwater Canvas Drop-In Shower bag. Features of the bag; Cost of the bag; Contact point for orders.