- IMAGExperts Digital and Custom Lab. Weintraub, David // Photo District News;Nov95, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p150
Features Los Angeles, California-based IMAGExperts Digital and Custom Lab, a firm which offers photographers a full range of conventional and electronic processing and printing services. Company history; Additional services; Equipment; Pricing of services.
- The miracle of Lab Color. Hallas, Tony // Astronomy;Feb2012, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p62
The article discusses the Lab Color feature of the photograph editing software Photoshop and provides information on how to use Lab Color to increase the color saturation in astronomical photographs. The article discusses how Lab Color separates color data from luminance data and provides an...
- hotware. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Nov2004, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p66
Features various products in the field of digital technology in the U.S. as of November 2004. Applicability of SpeedGrade DI, conceptualized by Iridas; Usefulness of the 7, 200RPM WD Caviar RAID Edition drives, manufactured by Western Digital; Distinct features of GypsyGyro-18, developed by...
- TRICKY Pics. Kiffel, Jamie // National Geographic Kids;Sep2003, Issue 333, p26
Features several manipulated photographs. Information on photo manipulation; Details on the process of digital manipulation; Tricks used by professional photographers.
- High-Resolution Composite Color Imaging with Films. Gupta, Rajiv // Sky & Telescope;Jul2001, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p127
Deals with the high resolution composite-imaging digital processing technique in astrophotography. Use of laboratory (Lab) color model for digital images; Features of the Lab method; Details of the composite-imaging method. INSET: The Lab Composite-Imaging Method.
- Immaterial World. Poynor, Rick // Print;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p38
Discusses the use of digital technology in enhancing graphical and photographic images. Effects of using digital technology on image processing and transmission; Information on visual editing; Opinion on editing and improving photographs.
- WE'LL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR OWN DEVICE. // Field & Stream;Dec2013/Jan2014, Vol. 118 Issue 8, p17
The article reports on the features of the journal's digital edition including its new dynamic design, extra photographs and videos and exclusive stories.
- Toshiba. Griffin, Al // Sound & Vision;Jun2005, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p34
Evaluates the 52-inch Digital Light Processing High Definition Television from Toshiba. Key features; Picture quality; Price. INSET: in the lab.
- The photo lab. Sander, Gregory // Photo District News;Jan95, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p96
Features The Photo Lab, a photographs laboratory owned by Jonathan Cotton, located at Hartford, Connecticut. Repairs done on the laboratory after the bursting of a pipe; Norm of fast turnaround at the lab; Working on jobs; Prices; Expansion of digital capability; Other services offered; Five...