- Export sales provide impetus for growth. Wareing, Andrew // Northern Ontario Business;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p5N
Reports on export sales as the impetus for growth in Northern Ontario. Promotion of exports by Team Northern Ontario; Export development; Trading network throughout the region.
- Mexico may get U.S. Escorts. // Automotive News;4/4/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5493, p2
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s plans to export its Escort models to Mexico to boost production in the Wayne, Michigan assembly plant. North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Trade Development Authority of Paksitan working to boost fruit export. // Pakistan Food Journal;Nov/Dec2013, p11
The article reports on the statement of Rabiya Javeri Agha, secretary of the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP), regarding the plan of TDAP to develop the sector of mango growers as part of efforts to boost fruit products exports from the country.
- Keep the State St. dream alive, but fill vacancies. Crain, Rance; Reed, Robert; Blake, David; Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;7/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p8
Reports the plans of Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley to develop the State Street in Illinois. Aim of boosting retail trade; Consideration of the declining economic conditions; Citation of several companies interested in the development plan.
- TIES THAT BIND. Tomlinson, Marla // Northern Ontario Business;Dec2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, pB1
Reports on the initiatives of Thunder Bay, Ontario, to encourage trade and export involvement with businesses in the United States. Targets for marketing and trade development; Strategies implemented to boost trade and export; Trade partnerships forged by Thunder Bay to promote trade and export.
- Institutional changes to boost export. // Hungary A.M.;5/26/2014, p6
The article reports on Hungary's plan to separate export development and investment promotion functions under two different agencies to boost exports starting 2014.
- Ford seeks gains in 153 neglected markets. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;9/9/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5677, p6
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s efforts to boost sales in its direct export markets. Ford's international expansion plans; Ford's marketing strategy.
- Boosting exports. Lavitt, Michael O. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/6/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the Commerce Department's launching of a long-term strategic plan for promoting exports. Streamlining of export licensing procedures and other regulatory barriers; Improvement of government services associated with boosting trade.
- P.R. to boost high-tech exports to Mexico. // Caribbean Business;9/2/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p59
Reports on the plan of the Rossello administration of Puerto Rico to boost Puerto Rico's high-tech exports to Mexico. Importance of the US expanding trade with Mexico in the light of the North American Free Trade Agreement.