Firbank picks up top prize
- Show agency widens its net. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p11
Reveals the plan of restructured exhibition agency Firbank Kempster to broaden its remit to include live events. Factor that influenced the company's plan; Comments from Willem Eksteen, appointed group managing director.
- News. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p15
Reports on Firbank Kempster Group marketing director Ian Denny's participation at the London marathon charity event in England.
- Analog isolation amp deflects motor's hostility. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;06/04/98, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard's introduction of HPCL-788j amplifier IC. Features of the amplifier; Operations of the amplifier; Cost of the amplifier; Information on the application of the amplifier.
- New desktop workstations from Hewlett-Packard. // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p12
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's introduction of a range of Unix desktop workstations. Models of the workstations; Compatibility; Price; Contact information.
- HP plans cable modem to access online services. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/16/95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p38
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's (HP) plan to develop a ready-to-install cable-modem system for hybrid fiber-coaxial cable television networks.
- An open view for carriers. // Telephony;9/23/96, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p7
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s introduction of its OpenView Element Management Framework at the PCS '96.
- HP Taps Resellers for E-Commerce. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;12/15/97, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p47
Presents information on Hewlett-Packard Company, which wants small business customers to shop globally and buy locally. Information on Hewlett-Packard Company becoming the third large manufacturer to begin relying on resellers to make a marketing oriented Web site generate sales; Indepth look at...
- HP serves notice: Target is printing industry. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;10/13/97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p52
Reports that Hewlett-Packard Co. will introduce a variety of products, services and technology for the printing industry.
- Fostering business growth with breakthrough innovation. Barnholt, Edward W. // Research Technology Management;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p12
Describes how the relationship between research and development (R&D) and product development at Hewlett-Packard has led to breakthrough technologies. Benefits of business growth; Organizational transition at Hewlett-Packard; Models for industrial research laboratories; Coordination of product...