- THE "UNFORGETTABLE" WALLACES AND READER'S DIGEST. Griffith, Elinor // Westchester County Business Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 13, pA13
A preview of the exhibition "Reader's Digest: The Local Magazine that Conquered the World" to be held at the New Castle Historical Society in Chappaqua, New York in April 2010 is presented.
- Little Magazine Movement on exhibit. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p23
Presents the exhibit accounting the Little Movement Magazine in New York. Presentation of the photographs of legendary editors and authors; Impact of little magazines and women writers on modernist literature; Assessment of the feminist and Freudian theory.
- The AVA should review the whole objective of AVEXßª. Price, Alistair // Vending International;Aug2005, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p9
Presents a letter to the editor about an article related to an exhibition published previously in the June issue of "Vending International."
- BD on line at the London Biennale. // Building Design;6/16/2006, Issue 1726, p2
The article previews the 2006 London Biennale and its coverage by "BD" periodical.
- from the editor. Hall, Sherman // Ceramics Monthly;Jan2010, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p8
An introduction to the periodical is presented in which the editor discusses an article on exhibition reviews by John Bauman, a feature on annual emerging artists and the new logo design of the periodical.
- CJ's special reader offer for Batimat. // Contract Journal;8/20/2003, Vol. 420 Issue 6440, p11
Presents information on a promo for readers of "Contract Journal" in line with the 2003 Batimat exhibition.
- Why don't you...? Weitzman, Elizabeth // Harper's Bazaar;Feb2003, Issue 3495, p157
Provides information on recommended books, exhibitions, film and music in the February 2003 issue of the magazine 'Harper's Bazaar.'
- C&pIT at EIBTM. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2012, p54
The article informs that the journal will be attending the EIBTM Show which will be held in Barcelona, Spain in 2012 and it also states that the journal will exhibit latest issues of the journal in the show.
- letter from the executive director. Galler, Sharon R. // Journal of Healthcare Administrative Management;Oct2010, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the post issue of the journal, one on the process of deciding the locations for exhibitions and one on the legislative day.