Merger boom for GSD/MML
- Do clients benefit from integration? // Marketing (00253650);8/30/2001, p34
Focuses on the merger between field marketing and multinational communications companies in Great Britain. Services offered by the merged companies GSD and McCann-Erickson; Benefits of access telephone services on the merged groups; Skepticism regarding the mergers.
- Vodafone in new call offer DM. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);7/19/2001, p14
Reports the launch of a direct marketing campaign by Vodafone. Employment of the Harrison Troughton Wunderman advertising agency in the promotion; Strategy applied in the campaign; Support of field marketing activity at airports.
- Samsung in pacts with Chips, Trident. MacLellan, Andrew // Electronic News;11/18/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2143, p30
Reports that Samsung is stepping up its embedded DRAM program to forge separate deals with Chips & Technologies (C&T) and Trident Microsystems to integrate Samsung's Merged Memory Logic (MML) technology with those companies' ASIC chips for notebook graphics subsystems. Features of Samsung's...
- on a roll Jim Rappel. // Advertising Age;12/13/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 51, p48
The article profiles Jim Rappel, account executive at Wunderman Cato Johnson in Chicago, Illinois. Rappel, 39, joined Wunderman, Chicago in 1986 as an account executive. He was named an account director at the sales promotion arm of Young & Rubicam in 1997 and now oversees Wunderman's event...
- GSD&M. Krajewski, Steve // Adweek Western Edition;10/21/96, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p66
Considers GSD&M as an established player in the telecommunications industry. Creation of an advertisement for `Call Notes'; Marketing strategy used by GSD&M; Pending merger between Pacific Telesis and SBC Communications as stake for GSD&M.
- Direct-Marketing Pro Leads Y&R Creative. Solman, Gregory // Adweek;6/13/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 24, p14
The article reports on the appointment of Anthony DiBiase as the executive creative director of Young & Rubicam's (Y&R) Irvine, California office. DiBiase was formerly executive creative director for WPP Group's Wunderman in Irvine. DiBiase has made a shift from the direct marketing field to the...
- The Effect of Chromatic and Lightness Components for Preferred Skin Color Reproduction on a Display. Chen, Shih-Han; Chen, Hung-Shing; Ohta, Noboru; Luo, Ming Ronnier // Journal of Imaging Science & Technology;2013, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p1
Abstract It is essential to understand preferred skin colors for color reproduction in the display industry. This article presents three psychophysical experiments that were conducted to determine the preferred skin color ranges of East Asian women by East Asian observers on the chromatic and...
- LATE NEWS. // Advertising Age;2/17/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p1
This article reports on developments in U.S. advertising and marketing. TBWA Worldwide named John Hunt as worldwide creative director. SBC Communications will assign its advertising to GSD&M. A merger between Bozell and Lowe Worldwide will result in the elimination of the Bozell brand.
- Harrison goes worldwide. S. M. // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the selection of Steve Harrison as worldwide creative director at direct marketing unit Wunderman. Each year, Harrison will spend around nine weeks in key offices worldwide. In addition, Harrison will continue to serve as creative director and chairman at Wunderman UK. The...