Survey puts sales up
- Grim answer to survey. Tieman, Jeff // Modern Healthcare;05/14/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the closure of Picker Institute following a failed assessment of hospital performance in Massachusetts. Reason cited by the company for not releasing the results of the survey; Financial impact of the failed survey; Background information on the company.
- Marketwatch. Tormohlen, Danica // Expo Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p18
Provides information on the financial performance of trade shows and exhibitions based on a survey conducted by Expo Magazine and Exhibit Surveys Inc. in May 2005. Revenues from booth sales; Increase in exhibit space rates; Number of attendees on the average.
- Non-financial rewards motivate and drive team performance. // IIE Solutions;Mar96, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
Provides information on the use of non-financial rewards to motivate and drive team performance. Counterproductive results of traditional financial reward systems; Results of survey conducted by Sibson & Co. on failure of traditional systems and types of programs cited as most successful.
- CFOs expect 8% increase in hiring during 2001. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/08/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p16
Cites results from a survey of United States chief financial officers about their companies' hiring of accounting and finance professionals in 2001.
- CFOs cite 'growing revenues' as biggest concern. // Credit Union Journal;1/10/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p16
Cites the results of a survey conducted by Robert Half Management Associates regarding the concern of chief financial officers on growing revenues.
- Performance Measurement and the Implementation of Balanced Scorecards in Municipal Governments. Ho, Shih-Jen Kathy; Chan, Yee-Ching Lilian // Journal of Government Financial Management;Winter2002, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p8
Cites the results of a survey to examine the municipal local government's performance measurement systems and the implementation of balanced scorecards in municipal governments in the U.S. in 2000. Assessment of the performance measurement's perceived value and quality; Comparison of the...
- Precise positioning. // China Economic Review (13506390);Jan2010, Vol. 21 Issue 1, Special section p10
The article discusses the author's views on approaches for companies to leverage during world exhibitions to promote their brands and new products. He cites the survey to determine the effectiveness of corporate sponsorships in promoting brand performance. The author thinks that promotion should...
- Pension plan activity an issue, survey says. // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p24
Cites a survey by Hartland & Co. of Cleveland, Ohio on pension plan activity. Sophistication shown by foundations and endowments surveyed; Disappointment in the performance results of pension plans.
- Most top executives think companies will change a lot. // Pensions & Investments;12/27/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p46
Cites results from a survey of United States chief financial officers in the Financial Executives Institute/Duke University Corporate Outlook Survey. Biggest changes in the corporate world; Shared currency with Canada and Mexico; Wages.