Students seek firms' support
- Tourism students to feature in Channel 4 series. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/22/2003, Issue 1686, p12
Tourism students attending Leeds Metropolitan University in England, are set to feature in a new six-part Channel 4 schools documentary series, "Holidaymaker." The TV series, to be fronted by ITV's Wish You Were Here presenter Russell Amerasekera, accompanies the GCSE Leisure and Tourism syllabus.
- Pubwatch Vital in fight against crime. Pescod, Adam // Publican's Morning Advertiser;3/14/2013, Issue 93, p1
The article focuses on the a study published by Leeds Metropolitan University which examines the significance of Pubwatch schemes regarding the prevention of alcohol related violence and creating safer local drinking environments. It mentions a survey conducted by the university on nearly 1,200...
- Future of packaging debated at Faraday. // Operations Management (1755-1501);2012, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that the Faraday Centre for Retail Excellence has hosted an Innovation Day at Leeds Metropolitan University in England in 2012 to discuss future packaging materials.
- Get your application in now for the Leeds Metropolitan TTG Scholarships. Ward, Debbie // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/28/2013, Issue 3076, p7
The article announces the deadline of application for "Travel Trade Gazette" (TTG) periodical Scholarships for Leeds Metropolitan University online degrees in England on December 6, 2013 covered for Travel Business Leadership or the Bachelor of Science (BSc) Travel Business Management courses.
- Rose Bowl blossoms. // Building Design;5/15/2009, Issue 1868, p4
The article reports on the launching of Leeds Metropolitan University's Rose Bowl, designed by Sheppard Robson in Leeds, England. Accordingly, the newly opened facility is worth Â£32 million and the said building will serve as a business school of the university. In addition, 25% of the...
- Leeds wins ITT accolade. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/18/2010, Issue 2917, p14
The article reports that Leeds Metropolitan University has received the Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT) Centre of Excellence for Tourism accreditation.
- Future studies in England. // Futurist;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p48
Focuses on the futures studies of the Leeds Metropolitan University in England. Topics covered during the course.
- Industry 'fails' on diversity. O'Reilly, Gemma // PRWeek (London);6/11/2010, p2
The article discusses a report compiled by Leeds Metropolitan University which reveals that the public relations (PR) industry in Great Britain is failing to harness the talents of black and minority ethnic practitioners.
- EU tenders. // PrintWeek;10/12/2012, p10
The article presents abridged tenders from several British entities requiring printing services and printed products as of October 12, 2012 including Loughborough University, the British Road Safety Authority, and Leeds Metropolitan University.