- Does it taste as good as its deeds? // Business North Carolina;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p15
Discusses the effectivity of the marketing strategy for cola drinks. Effect of donation to environmental causes on the softdrinks sales of Earth Ade Beverages Inc. of Charlotte, North Carolina; Views from Rick Mullin, president, on their marketing strategy; Career history of Mullin; List of...
- A thirst for battle. Fahey, Alison // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/14/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p18
Describes the changes and trends in cola drink commercials. Comparison of ads made for Pepsi and Coca Cola; Description of the marketing strategies of the two cola drink giants; Titles of some of the most memorable cola drink commercials.
- Price of victory? // Advertising Age;11/17/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 46, ps33
Focuses on one advertisement developed for Pepsi-Cola. Hispanic and multicultural advertising; Advertising by Dieste & Partners.
- The Cola-ized Classroom. White, Anna // Multinational Monitor;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 20 Issue 1/2, p16
Comments on the deals for exclusive beverage selling rights in schools by Coke and Pepsi. Role of the companies in bailing out impoverished school districts; Details on the 1994-1996 Continuing Survey of Food Intakes by Individuals; Failure to screen the contracts for educational value.
- Effects of the Mass Media News on Trends in the Consumption of Caffeine-Free Colas. Fan, David P.; Shaffer, Carol L. // Advances in Consumer Research;1990, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p406
The influence of the news media on consumer behavior is explored using an extension of procedures employed successfully in the past to predict public opinion from the press. For the current caffeine and cola study, texts of news articles were retrieved from the NEXIS computer database and scored...
- Britvic prepares for relaunch of J2O portfolio. Eleftheriou-Smith, Loulla-Mae // Marketing (00253650);3/2/2011, p1
The article reports on the preparation of Britvic PLC for relaunch of its J2O bottled juice brand with an aim to improve the desirability of the drink.
- Britvic is giving away Street Tennis Kits with Robinsons. // Wholesale News;Jun2011, Issue 6, p61
The article reports on the launch of on-pack promotion by Britvic PLC for its Robinsons brand in Great Britain in 2011.
- Karaoke Panto with Robinsons. // Vending International;Nov2010, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p6
The article announces the 2010 launching of Robinsons festive themed campaign by Britvic PLC, noting that the digital promotion is located at www.pantokaraoke.com.
- Britvic Ireland to Undergo Restructuring. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2010, Issue 68, p56
The article reports on the plan of Britvic Ireland to restructure its operations in Ireland.