- PG. // Progressive Grocer;6/1/2003, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p11
Presents an update on the retail trade as of June 1, 2003. Supermarket symphony hosted by Wal-Mart's Asda unit in Great Britain; Target consumers of California food retailers and manufacturers at the third annual Caminos al Exito Women's Empowerment Expo.
- Movie drive at Asda outlets. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p8
Offers a look at the retail-tainment program, a drive-in movie event at Asda stores. Comments from Marketing Store Worldwide managing director Catherine Shuttleworth.
- Union criticises Asda for cutting Sunday wages. Littlefield, David // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p8
Argues about the supermarket chain Asda's changing of the wages of its Sunday workers. Actions taken by General, Municipal, Boilermakers (GMB) union against Asda; Various comments regarding the issue; Reason why Asda staff have welcomed flexible contracts.
- Asda is model for Wal-Mart. // People Management;6/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p10
Features Asda, a supermarket chain in Great Britain. Remarks from Jos ï¿½ ï¿½ ngel Gallegos, Wal-Mart's human resource executive vice president, on the service offered by the chain.
- In conclusion. // Packaging Magazine;6/12/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p32
Reports on issues stemming from the location of the slicing and packing of Asda Group PLC's Parma Ham in Great Britain.
- Top George exit to spark Asda rethink. Newland, Francesca // Marketing Week;4/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p23
Presents information on George, Asda company clothing brand in relation to the consumer appeal. Reference to the departure of managing director Chris Onslow; What the success of the chain's clothing range is based on; Identification of other clothing brands; Comments made by David Jones, a...
- Asda aiming for Iceland? CRAIG, MALCOLM // Meat Trades Journal;10/14/2011, p11
The article reports on the preparations of Asda Group Ltd. for its frozen food retailer auction in Iceland.
- ASDA PLANS RISE IN THE HIGHLANDS. // Estates Gazette;12/19/2009, Issue 950, p14
The article reports on the plan of ASDA supermarket chain to establish a 20,000 square feet (sq ft) store in Tain, Scotland.
- British produce gets push at Asda. // In-Store;May2003, p7
Reports that Asda Group will refocus its in-store marketing to highlight its Buy British campaign.