South Carolina's Infrastructure Bank sets process for local debt requests
- S.C. Infrastructure Bank Selling $260M Backed by Truck Fees. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31907, p26
Reports that the South Carolina Infrastructure Bank has planned to bring to market revenue bonds. Sale of the deal; Bond counsel; Payment for the bonds.
- A Bank's First GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p35
Reports that South Carolina Infrastructure Bank will sell its first general obligation bonds. Claim of South Carolina state debt manager Rick Harmon that the proceeds will be used to make a loan to Charleston County to help with the construction costs of a bridge connecting Charleston with Mt....
- Downgraded South Carolina Highway Issuer Sets $225M. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/15/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33416, p4
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the refunding bonds of the South Carolina Infrastructure Bank.
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Bank Yanks Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32559, p9
The article reports on the $110 million deal made by South Carolina Infrastructure after interest rates moved to levels that made the deal unfeasible. Officials note that they will continue to monitor the market to see when the issue could come to market. Meanwhile, the author notes that...
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.