Bond Buyer yield indexes rise to closely match last month's levels
- THE BOND BUYER TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33374, p28
The article offers information on the top 10 e-mailed stories chosen by the magazine "The Bond Buyer."
- Indexes drop, with 20-bond at '94 levels. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;07/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30190, p35
Reports that `The Bond Buyer''s 20-bond yield index dropped to its lowest point for the week ended July 18, 1997. Decline of average yield to maturity of the 40 bonds used in the daily municipal bond index; Similar drop by Treasury securities.
- MMD Total Returns Debuts in Bond Buyer. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;08/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30959, p2
Reports that the `Bond Buyer' periodical has added a feature on the data total returns for the municipal bond market in the United States.
- Yields Increase Almost Across the Board. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p9
The article offers information on municipal bonds and deals made by several states and agencies in the U.S. including Illinois and the Los Angeles Unified School District in Los Angeles, California as presented in the journal "The Bond Buyer."
- Muni Bond Indexes Mostly Unchanged. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/29/2015, p1
In the week ended Oct. 29, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index remained flat at 4.34% from the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p1
Two charts are presented depicting municipal bond yields from November 8-21, 2007 and "The Bond Buyer" 40's yield to par call in the U.S.
- Munis Flat With Post-Holiday Trading Quiet. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33294, p2
No abstract available.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Decline as Munis Firm Slightly. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p56
The article focuses on the impact of the municipal bond market on the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. The publication's 20-bond index of general obligation yields fell four basis points for the week ended September 1, 2006, to 4.30%, its lowest level since September 22,...
- Brokers seek dismissal of Vanguard lawsuit. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30371, p3
Reports that lawyers for municipal bond pricing brokers will ask a United States federal district court to dismiss charges by a group of Vanguard Group mutual funds that they incorrectly priced The Bond Buyer's index of municipal bonds in December 1995. Vanguard's financial losses resulting...