Moody's upgrades Michigan hospital agency
- Moody's not-for-profit outlook negative. // AHA News;08/28/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p2
Focuses on the market outlook of the Moody's Investment Services for the credit environment of non-profit hospitals. Overview of the average credit rating for non-profit hospitals.
- News in Brief: Coralville, Iowa, Outlook Negative. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by U.S. rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Coralville, Iowa's annual appropriation capital loan notes. Value of the city's capital loan notes; Details pertaining to the city's outstanding rating; Expectation of the agency regarding the debt burden of...
- Moody's Revises Outlook Up to Stable for Trio of Carolina Power Agencies. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p3
Reports the change in the outlook for debt by Moody's Investors Service in Atlanta. Energy crisis in California; Cause of federal intervention; Pressures on deregulation.
- Heavy debt, rising costs hurting city, report says. Stuart // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service's report on the debt status of New Orleans, Louisiana. Examination of the strengths and weaknesses present in the city's economy and finances; Stable outlook for credit ratings of bonds issued by the city; Factors that tempered the...
- News In Brief: Pittsfield, Mass., Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service of Moody Inc. had stated that it downgraded the amount of the outstanding general obligation debt for Pittsfield in Massachusetts. Security of the bonds; Provision of money for school construction; Stability of the limited tax pledge.
- Moody's rates Mississippi schools debt enhancement program A1. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30287, p47
Reports on a move by Moody's Investors Service which gave a rating of A1 to the Mississippi School District Debt Enhancement Program. Information on the program; Details on the actions of three schools in the program; Comments from Neil Conkling, vice president of research at Morgan Keegan and...
- Moody's Downgrades Calif. Debt. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;05/16/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31140, p1
Reports the decrease of debt and tax revenue of Moody's Investors Service due to the declining economy in San Francisco, California. Reason of the downgrades; Announcement of the budget proposal of Governor Gray Davis; Effect of the decline of tax collections on capital gains.
- Moody's upgrades Lafayette, Colo., GOs. // Bond Buyer;03/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30604, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s upgrade of its rating on Lafayette, Colorado's general obligation debt. Factors determining the upgrade; Strength of Lafayette's tax base growth.
- Change by Moody's on California debt to affect $4.5 billion. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;04/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30378, p1
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to reform its process of assessing local government pension and judgment bonds in California in order to upgrade the state's debt. Competitive edge for Moody's brought by the decision; Comments from company officials.