Billion-dollar face-lift planned for Chicago's O'Hare airport
- Chicago Ready for Takeoff. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/25/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33505, p1
The article reports on the 1.1 billion dollar revenue bond support from the local government to the development at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois in 2011.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31353, p34
Reports developments related to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of March 2002. Expansion of the O'Hare International Airport; Concerns of the attorney general over the legality of automatic pay; Capability of the state to fund inflationary increases for education.
- O'Hare Debt on Calendar. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/12/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33449, p1
The article reports on the move of the city government in Chicago, Illinois to sale the 1.1 billion dollars worth of debt for O'Hare International Airport. According to finance officials, the city will be retailing orders for the said bonds on February 1, 2010 and will be holding an...
- Chicago Working on O'Hare, Wastewater and GO Refunding Issues. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;7/29/2015, p1
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel submitted bonding ordinances to authorize up to $2 billion of O'Hare airport borrowing as well as $675 million of general obligation and wastewater debt.
- Chicago Advancing Up To $3 Billion of Borrowing. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;9/22/2015, p19
The article reports on plans of Chicago, Illinois, on general obligation borrowing of O'Hare International Airport revenues and wastewater revenue for restructuring and refunding purpose and mentions signing of the borrowing proposals by financial committee, covering debt service payments.
- O'Hare and Illinois Spreads Diverge. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/4/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F391, p1
The results Thursday on an Illinois general obligation sale and a Chicago airport revenue-backed deal highlight the market's diverse sentiments on the city and state's paper and their respective security features.
- O'Hare Deal Flies Through Market with No Turbulence. Weitzman, Aaron; Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;10/8/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34391, p1
The action was headlined by Chicago's O'Hare International Airport's almost $2 billion sale, which was so well received that orders were cut off after about an hour, according to traders and other market participants.
- Munis See Mild Gains; Chicago Offers $1.04B. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33300, p2
The article presents an analysis of the municipal market in the U.S. It states that the sector was slightly firmer in April 14, 2010 despite light to moderate activity in the secondary market. It notes that traders are seeing mild gains and would be better by three to four points. Meanwhile, the...
- S&P Upgrades O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34386, p1
In Chicago's second dose of good airport credit news, Standard & Poor's on Tuesday raised O'Hare International Airport's ratings by one level as the city heads into the market next week with $2 billion of mostly refunding debt.