Investors strike conservative pose, fix eyes on short-term Eugene, Ore., deal
- Better rates boost weekly inflows; daily paper tight. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;12/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30785, p10
Reports on highlights of the United States market for money market funds for the week ended December 10, 1999. Increase in total assets in tax-free money market funds; Narrowing gap between tax-free and taxable yields; Notable deals; Secondary market activity; Bond trading.
- Short-Term Scarcity Strains Relationships Between Dealers and Investors. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30943, p7
Reports on the scarcity of short-term variable-rate bond issuance in the United States as of July 31, 2000. Performance of money market funds.
- Far West Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p31
Presents information on bonds and investments in various far-western states in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Approval of corporate reform initiative by the California State Teachers' Retirement System's investment committee; Allegations put forth by the state auditor against Hawaii Visitors &...
- Far West Facing Nearly a Cool Billion in Bond Questions. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p42
Reports that voters around the Far West region of the United States are expected to see nearly one billion dollars worth of bond referendums on November 4, 2003. States were voters are set to make choices primarily involving school districts' capital programs; Number of bond measures appearing...
- Far West: GO Yield Curves for Aug. 22, 2001. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p33
Presents general obligation bond yield curves in the Far West, for August 22, 2001.
- California Helps Power Far West to 32% Spike in Volume. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p30
Reports on the increase in bond issues made by issuers in the Far West region of the U.S. Factors contributing to the increase; Bonds sold in the state of California; Bonds sold by other states in the region.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p31
Presents news briefs related to bonds in the Far Western region of the U.S. California state Senator Dede Alpert's introduction of a legislation to place a multi-billion dollar general obligation bond measure on the March 24, 2003 ballot; Fitch Ratings Inc.'s assignment of AA rating to...
- Far west bond-watch. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;10/31/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30264, p58
Presents various news about bonds in the Far West United States. Returning of the 31 million funds to Los Angeles' Department of Airports verified by the United States Department of Transportation audit in Los Angeles, California; Decision made by Las Vegas City Council in Nevada to buy an...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p34
Presents a chart of the invisible supply of bonds in the Western States as of September 26, 1997.