Take your parents to work
- Dawson upends typical options. Bayne, Kim M. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 82 Issue 10, pB-14
Profiles Lannie Dawson, vice president media director of Martin/William advertising company. Information on Dawson's career in advertising; Views of Dawson concerning the industry; Goals and aspirations of Dawson.
- Dawson upends typical options. Bayne, Kim M. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov97 Supplement Special Report, Vol. 82 Issue 10, pB14
Profiles Lannie Dawson, vice president-media director of Martin/Williams based in Minneapolis. Dawson's educational background; Dawson's success in media buying campaign; View on her job.
- CASH ON TIME. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;12/18/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 51, p4
Focuses on the regulation implemented by the company Martin/Williams concerning the submission of employee timesheets. Procedures for submission; Purpose of the company regulation.
- Martin/Williams Add a Pair of Top Account Executives. Jensen, Trevor // Adweek Midwest Edition;02/07/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p5
Details the hiring of John Karlson and Jim Silburn as executives of Martin/Williams Advertising company to oversee the agency's United States Bank account. Responsibilities of Karlson and Silburn.
- Study shows employees will take cuts to spend more time with families. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/02/96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p10
Opinion. Comments on a study showing that people are now willing to take substantial cuts in pay and hours so they can spend more time with their families. Important findings of the Robert Half International Inc. study; Reasons cited by respondents for lack of loyalty and dedication;...
- The market value of family values. Chami, Ralph; Fullenkamp, Connel // CATO Journal;Winter97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p339
Evaluates what is perceived to be a state of declining family values in the United States, along with a commensurate decline in work ethic among labor market participants. Role played by the family in affecting the market through its provision of income transfers; Features of the issue on which...
- Take this briefcase. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Sep96, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p6
Focuses on the results of a poll by Robert Half International Inc. which states that men and women are more willing to take pay cuts in order to spend more time at home.
- Life with life's limits happily. Lee, Deborah // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug97, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p45
Discusses limitations that create hindrance on working people and on their families. Positive ways to respond to unchangeable limits; How illusory limits usually occurs on individual; Coping strategies for facing limits that are unchangeable; Steps in facing economic limits. INSET: An...
- Fallon's No. 2 Planner Jumps to Martin/Williams. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;6/25/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p5
Focuses on the decision of Mary Van Note, account planner at Fallon Minneapolis to leave the company and join Martin/Wiliams advertising agency. Responsibilities of Note as an account planner at Martin/Williams; Reason for the decision of Van Note to leave Fallon; Other Fallon employees who...