Tyson Foods goes for beef
- Tyson Foods inks $642M deal to buy Hudson Foods Inc. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p2
Reports on Tyson Foods Inc.'s plan to acquire Rogers, Arkansas-based Hudson Foods Inc.
- Hudson Foods finds a friend in Tyson. // Frozen Food Age;Oct97, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p8
Provides information about the business deal of Hudson Foods Incorporated and Tyson Foods Incorporated. Amount of Hudson debt that will be assumed by Tyson Foods; Sales of Tyson and Hudson as of Sept 28, 1996.
- ...while Tyson deals. // Prepared Foods;Oct97, Vol. 166 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the merger of Tyson Foods and Hudson Foods. Circumstances surrounding the merger; Significance of the merger; Mention of the amount of money involved in the merger.
- How Tyson Ate Hudson. WARNER, MELANIE // Fortune;10/27/1997, Vol. 136 Issue 8, p40
Discusses the circumstances surrounding chicken producer Tyson Foods Inc.'s acquisition of Hudson Foods Inc. in September 1997. Reasons for acquiring Hudson Foods; Business of the companies with Wal-Mart Stores Inc.; Assets of Hudson attractive to Tyson; Impact of the U.S. Department of...
- Big ergonomics case settled; fines reduced. // Occupational Hazards;Jul99, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p16
Relates Tyson Foods Inc. and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) settlement of cases involving Hudson Foods. Background of the cases; Cases of cumulative trauma disorders in Hudson Foods; OSHA's reduction and withdrawal of some citations.
- Tyson makes record donation to fight hunger. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p162
Reports on the donation of protein products by Tyson Foods Inc. to several food banks in the U.S. Partnership between Tyson and anti-hunger organization Share Our Strength; Support of the company to the celebration of the National Hunger Awareness Day; Factor motivating the company to make the...
- Tyson unveils new management reorganization, names Wray prexy. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p42
Reports on the reorganization at Tyson Foods Inc.'s top management. Appointment of Donald Wray as president of company; Leland Tollett as chairman; David Purtle as senior vice president of poultry operations; Greg Lee as senior vice president of sales and marketing.
- WC managed care plans feature a new humanism. Pouzar, Ed // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;3/18/96, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p15
States that Tyson Foods, a food-processing company has formed a managed care workers' comp. company called National Comp Care, Incorporated. Possible number of workers to be signed up; Deducting of outlay by Tyson; Respect for injured workers; Techniques.
- The world of Tyson Foods. Young-Huguenin, Barbara // National Provisioner;Jan96, Vol. 210 Issue 1, p20
Profiles Tyson Foods, a meat processing company. History of company; Comments by Leland Tollet, chairman and chief executive officer of company; Success and financial value of company. INSETS: Consider the firm's vital statistics.;Tyson acquisitions..