- Qatar and Enron make a deal. // Underground Construction;Feb97, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p70
Reports about the joint venture agreement for a liquefied natural gas project in the Persian Gulf Arab state by Qatar and Enron. Division agreement of the venture.
- Enron Shares Soar on Bandwidth-Trading Plans. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 227 Issue 3, p4
Reports that Enron shares rose after the firm announced plans to buy and sell space on fiber-optic telecommunications networks in the United States in an alliance with Sun Microsystems. Terms of the deal; Impact of Enron's energy trading business on the firm's overall profits.
- UES and Enron form alliance. // Modern Power Systems;Mar98, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the ten-year strategic alliance pact signed by the Unified Energy Systems (UES) of Russia and Enron of the United States for the development of projects in Russia, Europe and central Asia.
- Investors pump money into Gulf Publishing. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p22
Reports that investment firm SCF Partners and venture capital firm Battery Ventures LP have announced that they have invested $20 million in Houston, Texas-based Gulf Publishing Co.
- Late News. Stuart, Stephen; Bonura, Chris // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/19/99, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p1
Reports on developments concerning business enterprises in New Orleans, Louisiana for the week April 19, 1999. Completion of Newpark Resources Inc.'s deal with SCF Partners to establish a defense against hostile takeovers; Senator John Hainkel's filing of a draft bill to create the Millennium...
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.