- Enron eyes ethylene entry. Morris, Gregory D.L.; Cornitius, Tim // Chemical Week;11/22/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 20, p16
Reports that Enron Corp. has solicited bids to handle environmental permits for a grassroots olefins plant in which Enron would be a partner and provide feedstock. Enron's plan to diversify its downstream presence.
- Enron may sell NGL unit. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep96, Vol. 223 Issue 9, p4
Reports on Enron Corp.'s plan to sell off its natural gas liquids business following its receipt of a proposal to buy the unit. Opening of a data room that enable buyers to view confidential information; Assets of interest; Comment from Stan Horton, co-chairman and chief executive officer of...
- Enron wins government approval for Pakistani plant. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Houston, Texas-based energy company Enron Corp. has finalized an agreement to build, own and operate a 754 megawatt, $670 million residual oil power project in Pakistan.
- US utility moves into Russia. // Professional Engineering;02/11/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p10
Announces that the United States energy company Enron is relocating to Russia, from the United Kingdom. Plans of Enron to invest $55 million in a 10-year alliance with United Electricity Systems of Russia; Aims of the deal.
- Enron opens office in Costa Mesa. // Orange County Business Journal;10/27/97, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p7
Reports on the entry of Eron company to California's deregulated energy market scheduled to begin January 1, 1998. What is the value of the company; Inclusions of the company's promotional package.
- $28 million gas storage field upgrade. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr98, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p12
Reports on Enron Corp.'s implementation of a $28 million expansion project for its storage and distribution operations in the Texas Gulf Coast market.
- Necessity is a virtue. // Plastics News;8/26/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p10
Opinion. Focuses on Enron Corp.'s efforts to establish a forward market for resins using sophisticated risk-management tools.
- Enron looks at $4 billion investment. // Modern Power Systems;Jan98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
Reports on United States-based Enron Corp.'s examination of various projects in Vietnam. Projects included in the examination.
- Enron restarts methanol, Hoechst next. // Chemical Week;8/9/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p5
Reports that Enron has restarted its methanol plant in Pasadena, Texas.
- Enron to delay Texas restart. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;2/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p14
Reports on Enron's agreement to delay the restart of its methanol plant in Pasadena, Tex. until the plants safety is verified. Need for a safety verification; Lawsuit filed by Aristech Chemical against Enron.