- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Travel Agent;3/11/2002, Vol. 307 Issue 7, p100
Reports developments related to travel industry in the U.S. Resignation of George Warrington as CEO of Amtrak; Appointment of David Siegel as president and CEO of U.S. Airways Group; Details of strategic alliance between American Airlines and United Airlines.
- AT PRESS TIME. // Electronic Media;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p1
Reports developments related to the mass media in the U.S. as of April 2002. Agreement between the Writers Guild of America, East and the American Broadcasting Co. Details of the cross-platform ad deal between online job site Monster by TMP Worldwide and Viacom; Promotion of Robin Kent as...
- HBA taps Goodwin for marketing duties. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p282
Reports on the appointment of Jill Goodwin to the director of marketing post at Hospitality Business Alliance.
- Phillips joins syngas alliance. Fairley, Peter // Chemical Week;5/13/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 18, p54
Reports that Bartlesville, Oklahoma-based Phillips Petroleum company has joined an alliance of companies to develop a process for the oxidation of natural gas to syngas. Members of the alliance; Information on another alliance formed by Air Products and Chemicals company and the United States...
- Company association news. // Fire Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 150 Issue 7, p121
Presents various reports regarding appointment of officers and partnership of companies. Appointment of Daniel L. Jones by International Society of Fire Service Instructors; Pump installation program by Spartan Motors Incorporated and Hale Products Incorporated; Partnership between American...
- AXA, Grant Thornton Form Financial Planning Powerhouse. // Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on the partnership of AXA and Grant Thornton company to form Grant Thornton Advisors. Background information on Grant Thornton; Purpose of creating Grant Thornton Advisors; Executives appointed to top management positions at Grant Thornton Advisors.
- International news. // American Machinist;May2001, Vol. 145 Issue 5, p38
Reports global developments in the machinery industry as of May 2001. Appointment of Robert L. Rickert as chief executive officer of Germany-based Rexroth Corp. for the NAFTA region; Marketplace alliance between DoveBid Inc. and e-Steel Corp. in the United States; Selection of Joachim Machinery...
- MEDIA BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);4/13/2000, p8
Reports on developments related to mass media in Great Britain as of April 13, 2000. Television network SkySports' launch of its online service called skysports.comTV; Strategic alliance between Trouble TV and Carphone Warehouse to launch a branded mobile phone and promotional campaign;...
- SPC clarifies Conoco-Phillips role. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/26/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p17
Reports on the resolution of the status of ConocoPhillips joint venture in Kuwait by the Supreme Petroleum Council. Participation of Conoco and Phillips in the consortium led by ExxonMobil Corp.; Other consortium operating in Kuwait.